hello! for the players looking for settlement

Look for a group to play with here.

hello! for the players looking for settlement

Postby ben10rock12 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello players, i'm here to help those wanting to play salem, either get lonely, or have no place to go, looking for a group, or someone to just start a small group with. Well here, i in providence server, will be setting up a settlement for you players, a community, i will always be up to date, and posting, even posting pictures of our progress. So if anyone is wanting to join us, here are some things you must know.

1. you must start freshly created character, as will i.
2. you will get your own plot lands, i will help you build in anyway needed. ( even with equips and money)
3. If the first person to join me will be the assistant community "Mayor" for when i offline or anyone needing help.
4. be active, at least once a day, so things wont stop decaying, we wont be able to manage everyones plot when youre away.
5. i will try to start everyone off with 200 silver each once they join. to get started.
6. be friendly, help one another, if you want special roles, then we can do roles :D

So, if anyone wants to join , this will be a limited time offer, we shall start from scratch, fresh, and see how far we grow.. together! Hope to see at least 5 people to join me asap! Thank you for reading and at least viewing this post.

We shall grow , and become the greatest community!
ben10rock12

Re: hello! for the players looking for settlement

Postby IvantheGent » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:56 pm

i am up for this i sent you a PM
IvantheGent

Postby Beatmastapat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Hey im intrested in doing this with you.
Been playing HnH and i use to play Salem a while back.
Let me know if your still doing this thanks :D
Beatmastapat

Postby ben10rock12 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:59 am

Sorry for the long wait, i was searching for a well spot, im still accepting, soory for not pming back, ill be more active starting now. go ahead, mail me and ill accept anyone willing to join, ill be on as of now :) my kin is TheNewEra
ben10rock12

Return to Planters & Pilgrims