Im looking for players to join me :) (New characters)

Look for a group to play with here.

Im looking for players to join me :) (New characters)

Postby darksoul1200 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 am

Hello, im...Well i dont have an ingame character yet :P. However when i do ill reply it. Im looking for people who want to work and grow together starting fresh and new, its pretty lonely in games as these, and i want to work together and become family, have fun and enjoy the aspects in the game. If anyone wants to join me in creating a team/Group. pm me! I haven't played in awhile, but i do know a bit in the game. So again If anyone is looking for a team or people to play with, Lets start here! Together! We shall have our own personal plots as well, we will all just be neighbors, but as a working family. Thank you guys for at least reading! Hope i get some People to play!! Also, you can snapchat me on bwallace_69 :D
darksoul1200

Re: Im looking for players to join me :) (New characters)

Postby jesi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:54 am

darksoul1200 wrote:Hello, im...Well i dont have an ingame character yet :P. However when i do ill reply it. Im looking for people who want to work and grow together starting fresh and new, its pretty lonely in games as these, and i want to work together and become family, have fun and enjoy the aspects in the game. If anyone wants to join me in creating a team/Group. pm me! I haven't played in awhile, but i do know a bit in the game. So again If anyone is looking for a team or people to play with, Lets start here! Together! We shall have our own personal plots as well, we will all just be neighbors, but as a working family. Thank you guys for at least reading! Hope i get some People to play!! Also, you can snapchat me on bwallace_69 :D

Best of luck. What server are you going to play on? Popham or Providence?
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby ceromaster » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:02 am

I wish you good luck as well. Though I'd suggest spending the first few weeks wandering around to have the feeling and basic knowledge, before settling down.
ceromaster

Postby darksoul1200 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:54 pm

jesi wrote:
darksoul1200 wrote:Hello, im...Well i dont have an ingame character yet :P. However when i do ill reply it. Im looking for people who want to work and grow together starting fresh and new, its pretty lonely in games as these, and i want to work together and become family, have fun and enjoy the aspects in the game. If anyone wants to join me in creating a team/Group. pm me! I haven't played in awhile, but i do know a bit in the game. So again If anyone is looking for a team or people to play with, Lets start here! Together! We shall have our own personal plots as well, we will all just be neighbors, but as a working family. Thank you guys for at least reading! Hope i get some People to play!! Also, you can snapchat me on bwallace_69 :D

Best of luck. What server are you going to play on? Popham or Providence?

Most likely providence, i dont really like pvp much( i dont even know how to fight ig lol) And thank you!
darksoul1200

Postby darksoul1200 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:58 pm

However if more people play on a certain server, ill play that one.:D
darksoul1200

Postby Kandarim » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:11 pm

providence is generally the more active server.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby darksoul1200 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Kandarim wrote:providence is generally the more active server.

Thank You! :D
darksoul1200

Postby darksoul1200 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:54 pm

MY homestead Secret to add me is TheFriendlyPerson1298
darksoul1200

Postby Dungeonbones » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Says he created his account 2013, and he doesnt know the game? I wouldnt trust him, seen too many fall to thee schemes in the old days.
Dungeonbones

Return to Planters & Pilgrims