WW Tribe seeking Blood Brothers.

Look for a group to play with here.

WW Tribe seeking Blood Brothers.

Postby JWhitehorn_Jr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:47 am

Greetings Fine Pilgrims of Salem,

Chief PeePooKaKa Jr here and I bring you news.

One of my fathers many names was "One with Giant Log between Legs" and although he hated himself for it, he layed with many a white wench in order to satisfy his desires.
It turns out that a large majority of you Whites could actually be half Indian like me. I truly thought I was alone. But now I rejoice because it is the Blood that Binds Us.

I have seen your kind. You feel like you don't quite belong, and your spirit searches for understanding. I'm here to provoke you into throwing off the chains off your oppressors and to join our cause. The legacy of our father is at stake. With me you are free.
Any pilgrim(?) interested in knowing his true heritage simply needs to send me some basic information and I will consult the Mother Tree to see if you are in fact the Chief's legacy. The Mother Tree also assures me that due to our lineage we will in fact live forever shuffling from one mortal coil to the next. Traitors to our father's legacy has no power here.

Our goal is too have as many Blood Brothers as possible live together in safety, with each blood brother having control over his/her personal safety. Personal land and locks will ensure no accidents will befall a fellow Blood Brother.

New characters only even if you are an interested Blood Brother veteran - this is a new society and we will all start fresh from the boat.
We require one main who will always remain safe and then your combat alts.
Highly active is preferred, casual less so. It's fun to play with others, and with new characters you have minimal risk.

Send me word on a raven's wing and we will talk.
1. Name and Age
2. Mic? (Preferred)
3. Have Discord?
4. Do you wish to Specialize or not? (Still requires 1 main + combats)
5. HS?

My HS = WW Tribe if you wish to interview in game.

Since I am freshly released from my captors, I am scouring the lands for a suitable location for our Village. Flat! and close access to the major biomes and resources will be key in my decision.
Looking forward to hearing from future Blood Brothers,

Chief PeePooKaKa Jr
WW Tribe
Perhaps the Chief never intended to purge the White Man through his scalpings? Perhaps it was his plan all along to crumble the systems of society right beneath the white man's feet. You have much to ponder....

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
JWhitehorn_Jr

Re: WW Tribe seeking Blood Brothers.

Postby GWashington » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 am

Seems legit
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:28 am

GWashington wrote:Seems legit

go join him and make Salem Great again!
Heffernan

Postby JWhitehorn_Jr » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:43 am

looking for more
Perhaps the Chief never intended to purge the White Man through his scalpings? Perhaps it was his plan all along to crumble the systems of society right beneath the white man's feet. You have much to ponder....

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
JWhitehorn_Jr

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:23 am

JWhitehorn_Jr wrote:looking for more

gay sex?? :ugeek: :ugeek:
WWJCD
Lazun123

Return to Planters & Pilgrims