Vatican City Recruiting

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Vatican City Recruiting

Postby Qiresea » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:57 pm

just out of curiosity: have you recruited anyone yet, heff?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Qiresea wrote:just out of curiosity: have you recruited anyone yet, heff?

one, but he gone afk after joining so the spot is free again, i also cleared 4 more spots of people who all didnt play for months

its the curse that if you live alone or build a town u always have stuff to do, but if u join a big town u feel like theres nothing to do and go afk... :(
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:57 am

Heffernan wrote:its the curse that if you live alone or build a town u always have stuff to do, but if u join a big town u feel like theres nothing to do and go afk... :(

Thats a failure on the leaders part to not give out jobs and orders for things that need done. You need to make that person feel like they have a goal to achieve for the town and build a community around it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Elder_Berry » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Dallane wrote:
Thats a failure on the leaders part to not give out jobs and orders for things that need done. You need to make that person feel like they have a goal to achieve for the town and build a community around it.

Except some will always feel that being assigned a job is being turned into a "slave". Can't win for losing these days.
Heffernan wrote:
"YEEEHAAAW 'Murica Great boom boom"

Elder_Berry

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Elder_Berry wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Except some will always feel that being assigned a job is being turned into a "slave". Can't win for losing these days.

Then you know you just recruited a free loader who doesn't want to help the town out. Kick or kill them for insolence. If someone is going to join a established town, use its facilities and protection then they need to contribute and more importantly gain trust. There is a HUGE difference in making someone a slave and assigning them little jobs that will help the town out. This once again falls onto the leaders to build a town community.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi, my name is Simon
I am currently 11 years old and i'd like to join your village.
Please accept me.
xoxoxox,
Simon :*
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Elder_Berry » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Dallane wrote:
Elder_Berry wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Then you know you just recruited a free loader who doesn't want to help the town out. Kick or kill them for insolence. If someone is going to join a established town, use its facilities and protection then they need to contribute and more importantly gain trust. There is a HUGE difference in making someone a slave and assigning them little jobs that will help the town out. This once again falls onto the leaders to build a town community.

Oh, I definitely agree. Just making an observation on how the world seems to work these days.
Heffernan wrote:
"YEEEHAAAW 'Murica Great boom boom"

Elder_Berry

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:49 pm

still looking

Please DO NOT pm me if you have a few posts (or are kuku) or just joined, only trusted and checked people that are known.
Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:04 am

up again

Please remember DO NOT pm me if you are a noob, have a few post or just registered and/or are kuku, looking for ACTIVE and KNOWN members especially Miners, Workers, Builders etc...

Requirements:
- be Active atleast a few days the week (else ur out exept you have good reasons)
- must be known to me or my friends and be trusted
- must have been active for some time already and know how to play salem
- must speak English or German

What you Get:
Full Clothes
10+ Clothing Sets to use (feasting, weaving, alloying, mining, woodworking, piercing, affluence, cleaving, rummaging, Defense)
Full FREE Steel tools for yourself
full shoptools in town
food wherever its available
loads of inspirationals to use
a full town of everything this game has to offer including shop deployables, houses, furniture, large areas to build on, fields, pots, 2 mines, no pvp or retarded kkk to worry about)
14+ walls 1000+ Braziers and 2000+ Torchposts to protect you.
a unraidable town with 2 Steel walls to protect you from any dangers

(edit, now going to bed so i wont be reading any replies till in like 10h)
Heffernan

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 am

Heffernan wrote:(edit, now going to bed so i wont be reading any replies till in like 10h)

i little jealous :(

just out of curiosity: have you opinions about me ? :P (PM if can you or write here :P ) :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims