Looking For Town

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking For Town

Postby Fidesfrater » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:33 am

New player working on my basic skills and I havent specialized yet but im stuck in hypohermia. Im native english player and Im in the eastern time soon. Feel free to message me.
Fidesfrater

Re: Looking For Town

Postby Paradoxyc » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:36 am

Based on your grammar I am sure you are not a native english player located in the ESS.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby jesi » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:37 am

Paradoxyc wrote:Based on your grammar I am sure you are not a native english player located in the ESS.

I think he means the east coast of the US.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:02 am

Paradoxyc wrote:Based on your grammar I am sure you are not a native english player located in the ESS.

Who says native english speakers cant have bad grammar?
Rifmaster

Postby Paradoxyc » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:59 pm

jesi wrote:

I think he means the east coast of the US.

I know what he meant, lol.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby FidesFrater » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Yeah I'm going to catch a lot of flack for that post. I made the post late at night and on my phone. So allow me to reintroduce myself.

I'm a fairly active player here and I'm really enjoying the game. I'm looking for a town to join up with. I haven't selected a specialization for my skills yet so I am open to learning what ever skills are need to help the town out.

I am a native English speaker, I even have 2 degrees in writing believe it or not. And I am located in the Eastern Time Zone. I am usually online in the evening during the weekdays (5:00pm or later) and anytime on the weekends.

Now that I have fixed my hellish grammar I hope that I will be able to actually find a group and not remain a hermit forever.
FidesFrater

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:42 pm

I like how you decided to make a brand new account just because of the misspelling in your name .
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:55 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I like how you decided to make a brand new account just because of the misspelling in your name .

Check the join date.
Rifmaster

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I like how you decided to make a brand new account just because of the misspelling in your name .

Check the join date.

Ah i see.
Well, i did not bother myself to check the dates.My bad long live and prosper Riffmaster.
ZoddAlmighty

Return to Planters & Pilgrims