Trying to find...

Look for a group to play with here.

Trying to find...

Postby Zibens » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:14 pm

I've been willing to restart Salem a while already.

So i'm still trying to find a friendly town.

I would prefer if the town has:

* Members who are older than 16
* Members who do not like to cause drama
* Members who are active
* Would be nice to be able to talk with ;)

I'd like to find a town, who's been around for a while. Open for your PMs and questions :)

Cheers,
Zibens!
Zibens

Re: Trying to find...

Postby Reviresco » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Do you speak any other languages? I'm a devout hermit but I noticed people tend to ask that.
Reviresco

Postby Zibens » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:55 pm

I do.

I speak: Latvian, Russian(not too well, but quite, understand pretty much everything), English ;)
Zibens

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Zibens wrote:* Members who do not like to cause drama

Sounds like some boring members...
Rifmaster

Postby Paradoxyc » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Zibens wrote:* Members who do not like to cause drama

Sounds like some boring members...

Aye
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Absolem » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:39 am

Hey there, I'm organizing with a group of people that met up here on the forums, we're planning to settle nearby eachother near what appears to be a good location for a brand new town, and we're gonna start from the ground up. Just got together today, working on recruiting a couple more hands for the work that needs to be done. My goal is to make it a truly democratic town that can survive any one member's departure or death. I've sent you a PM with the discord invite where we are making plans. I'll be making a bigger post soon in the Planters and Pilgrims forum later on also.

It might not be the established town you're looking for, but I haven't had any real luck with my own LFTown post. I think people with established towns don't want to trust anyone, and I can't really blame them, I would be too. So let's start a new one, get the good people we want, and establish some trust from the ground up/
Absolem

Postby Dexibii » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Absolem wrote:Hey there, I'm organizing with a group of people that met up here on the forums, we're planning to settle nearby eachother near what appears to be a good location for a brand new town, and we're gonna start from the ground up. Just got together today, working on recruiting a couple more hands for the work that needs to be done. My goal is to make it a truly democratic town that can survive any one member's departure or death. I've sent you a PM with the discord invite where we are making plans. I'll be making a bigger post soon in the Planters and Pilgrims forum later on also.

It might not be the established town you're looking for, but I haven't had any real luck with my own LFTown post. I think people with established towns don't want to trust anyone, and I can't really blame them, I would be too. So let's start a new one, get the good people we want, and establish some trust from the ground up/

Oooo sounds like fun, Mind if I make a new character to join? My current characters have to sleep so often to get the inspiration needed to study.
Dexibii

Postby Zibens » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:55 pm

It goes up!
Zibens

Postby Zibens » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Still ;(
Zibens

Postby Dexibii » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:34 pm

I don't think many people would invite others into a town. if you are new maybe somebody would like the idea of starting one with you?

I plan on making a town later but its not going to be until i'm comfortable with the darkness
Dexibii

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims