Gluttony Buddies!

Look for a group to play with here.

Gluttony Buddies!

Postby Dexibii » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 pm

I really like the idea of working with another person who I can trust, sadly I can only rely on my girlfriend. I realized I wanna work on my biles (they are around 70-80) often but I only have so much land to grow several types of food to eat and its not exactly that fast of a process and sends me all over the place. I was wondering if anybody around my part of the game would like to be Gluttony Buddies! Basically I would work on maybe either 1 or 2 food groups and mass produce as much of that as possible and my other buddy (or buddies) will do the same with other food groups. After getting extra we could trade that way our gluttony sessions would be better due to a varied diet! This is possibly the only way I can feel comfortable working with another person and can't go wrong unless the other person decides not to trade.

PS: the food that will be prepared, i much prefer stuff that have a high full and fed up time, but low chance of lowering food group and low food group decrease thingy...

Come on lets eat!
Dexibii

Re: Gluttony Buddies!

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 pm

oh man salem is moving up in the world. Got our own foodies group!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dexibii » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:05 pm

50+ views, either you guys are already really good on your biles or you just plain shy <.<.... Or nobody wants to be my buddy..
Dexibii

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Why don't you just join someone's village? That way you can be Buddies in everything.
Rifmaster

Postby Dexibii » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Don't like the idea of progressing with somebody and them leaving with the profit.
Dexibii

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Dexibii wrote:Don't like the idea of progressing with somebody and them leaving with the profit.

Sounds like you have trust issues.
Rifmaster

Postby Dexibii » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:10 pm

I only apply it to being with somebody in a base, or trading highly valuable items. Thats why i prefer the food buddy trading idea
Dexibii

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Dexibii wrote:I only apply it to being with somebody in a base, or trading highly valuable items. Thats why i prefer the food buddy trading idea

I don't know what you mean, trading and playing with someone else benefits both parties.
Rifmaster

Postby Dexibii » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:14 pm

That is true but not everybody realizes that. I have played games where a stranger i teamed with would work with me then get up and leave with most valuable we obtained. and when it comes to trading there the whole "you put your items first since i dont know you" issue. I doubt anybody would even look at me and trust putting their items first.
Dexibii

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Dexibii wrote:That is true but not everybody realizes that. I have played games where a stranger i teamed with would work with me then get up and leave with most valuable we obtained. and when it comes to trading there the whole "you put your items first since i dont know you" issue. I doubt anybody would even look at me and trust putting their items first.

Well if you want to trade with someone, get a reputable trader, or just someone with a lot of posts on the forum, you can put your items first in those cases, as their rep would be ruined if they were deemed a scammer.
Rifmaster

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims