Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:21 pm

A profile picture might help too.
Rifmaster

Re: Gluttony Buddies!

Postby Taipion » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Dexibii wrote:

Come on lets eat!

I suddenly think of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill eating competition! :D

That sounds awesome at first, a eating competition in Salem, you'd think we have all the basics and many little gluttons to join... yet I can't really think of a way to do that in a halfway serious fashion...
Like having a sunday event with a big ass feasting table where many can take a seat and eat (feast) against each other, like, the table has 200 fields, can be used by everyone at once and does not allow a common player to take stuff out or put stuff in, but instead only allows to glutton stuff from it in gluttony mode, devs putting in food in random places (maybe with a script at 3-5 places at once) and you'd need to be fast to get it before someone else does...
Make some new food for this event or modified copies of existing food, distribute them all in 3 groups where eating one from a group adds 2 debuff lvls for this group and removes 1 lvl from the other 2, debuffs would wear off within 15 minutes but if one of them reaches 10 then the char would fall to the ground in a slight food-induced coma for some 10 minutes or so and get a big FnF hit, or explode or whatever...^^
...then again there are a dozen reasons why this won't work and won't happen...

Sorry for the de-rail!
Go on with your discussion. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Re: Gluttony Buddies!

Postby pietrko » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:44 pm

You can join me - I'm in a village though.
pietrko
Customer

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims