Stopover Wanted!

Look for a group to play with here.

Stopover Wanted!

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Hey there everyone!
I'm looking to get back into playing Salem now that I'm back from my IRL travel! Unfortunately, without even logging in yet, I know all my stuff has been pillaged and I probably have absolutely zippo in terms of silver, gold, food, or tools now. :)
So, wondering if anyone would be willing to open their doors/village gates to a traveler who needs a rest stop to resupply! In exchange, I can help with your farming/mining/hunting/etc until I've restocked my sleds and am ready to move onward! Or, alternatively, I may be willing to join a small village if it's a nice location with friendly inhabitants!

Name: Krystalfoxfire (player name may be slightly different, need to check all my logins)
Alts: SprightlyHorse
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Online Hours: Anywhere between 7am - 1am, daily, usually for 3hrs+

If you need more info, PM me!
Krystalfoxfire

Re: Stopover Wanted!

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Lol this sounds super sus
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:41 pm

LOL, does it? It's super NOT sus, but I can't tell you nothin to change your mind. :roll:
Krystalfoxfire

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Paradoxyc wrote:Lol this sounds super sus

Hah, nice one .
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:27 pm

Krystalfoxfire wrote:Hey there everyone!
I'm looking to get back into playing Salem now that I'm back from my IRL travel! Unfortunately, without even logging in yet, I know all my stuff has been pillaged and I probably have absolutely zippo in terms of silver, gold, food, or tools now. :)
So, wondering if anyone would be willing to open their doors/village gates to a traveler who needs a rest stop to resupply! In exchange, I can help with your farming/mining/hunting/etc until I've restocked my sleds and am ready to move onward! Or, alternatively, I may be willing to join a small village if it's a nice location with friendly inhabitants!

Name: Krystalfoxfire (player name may be slightly different, need to check all my logins)
Alts: SprightlyHorse
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Online Hours: Anywhere between 7am - 1am, daily, usually for 3hrs+

If you need more info, PM me!

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby eywariorey » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:55 am

Krystalfoxfire wrote:LOL, does it? It's super NOT sus, but I can't tell you nothin to change your mind. :roll:

Meet me in Providence and let me hold all of the valuables you have, and then I will let you hold some things you will need after.
eywariorey

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:08 am

This thing stolen my nice stuffs in hnh, be careful (not calling you traitor , scammmer or smh but yeh) :?
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:03 am

AngelOfSilence wrote:This thing stolen my nice stuffs in hnh, be careful (not calling you traitor , scammmer or smh but yeh) :?

And while we're all judging eachother, your posts look real trustworthy. Definitely. ¦]
10/10, would raid again.

Anyway, thread closed, guys. :lol: I found a place to land, bought my new gear, and have since set out and made my own homestead. :roll:
Krystalfoxfire

Return to Planters & Pilgrims