New Providence OPEN - 10/10 Slots Filled

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: New Providence OPEN - 1/10 Slots Filled

Postby matan002 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Nice idea! I hope all goes well :D
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:why? the defense is enough, Darwoth is to honored to attack new players, and you or your KKK Tools cant break brick prooven multiple times so its all ok.

We already killed you 2 times, 2 ***** times heff. When before you was saying that noone can kill you. You talking all the time some **** and every one always proved you that you are wrong.
It's pretty funny reading about "your defence" which would be able to break in one night so

i never said noone can kill me, i said u cant Kill me fair by invading my base wich i proven often enough.

How did they not kill you fair?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:We already killed you 2 times, 2 ***** times heff. When before you was saying that noone can kill you. You talking all the time some **** and every one always proved you that you are wrong.
It's pretty funny reading about "your defence" which would be able to break in one night so

i never said noone can kill me, i said u cant Kill me fair by invading my base wich i proven often enough.

How did they not kill you fair?

wow you are super retarded if you dont get what a "base" means, but maybe you just suck at salem.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Heffernan wrote:wow you are super retarded if you dont get what a "base" means, but maybe you just suck at salem.

You said they didn't kill you fair. If your definition of fair means that you are killed in a base then that is simply idiotic. I wouldn't be calling others bad at salem if I was dying every other week.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Heff you should have made an alt account to post this thread, now that everyone knows this town is yours, I doubt it will last very long.

Besides, new players would be better off getting given some tools and silver and sent to make their own base. That way they can appreciate what they have, instead of immediatly getting put in a safe place with a 2 level house and a bunch of gear.
Rifmaster

Re: New Providence - Looking for Administrative Help

Postby Tulgarath » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Spot is filled town will be soon open.

and Darwoth i dont support 9/11 i just wonder when the american government will be punished by the world for faking it for a reason to invade islamic countries for more oil :roll:

Implying anyone has the power to punish the US. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eeh 1 nuke and its gone from the landmark... also meaning alot more peace over the world without the US Invading forces.

One nuke? How big do you think nukes are? As a former nuclear launch control officer I can tell you that your an idiot.
Tulgarath

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
eeh 1 nuke and its gone from the landmark... also meaning alot more peace over the world without the US Invading forces.

One nuke? How big do you think nukes are? As a former nuclear launch control officer I can tell you that your an idiot.

I heard something about it being possible to ***** a country up by blowing up a nuke in space above the country. Is this true?
Rifmaster

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

I heard something about it being possible to ***** a country up by blowing up a nuke in space above the country. Is this true?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-alti ... _explosion

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Implying anyone has the power to punish the US. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wasnt even talking about the whole country, just need to hit Washington DC and the Pentagon and theres enough chaos and a whole lot of military leaders down.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Heffernan wrote:i wasnt even talking about the whole country, just need to hit Washington DC and the Pentagon and theres enough chaos and a whole lot of military leaders down.

Except that not true at all. DC and Pentagon are only a VERY SMALL number of leaders. There are many regional offices that could easily take over with the exact same ranking people. The pentagon for example would be moved to the raven rock mountain complex, NSA would go to san antonio, etc.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims