Looking For A Town To Join :D

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking For A Town To Join :D

Postby Returus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello fellow Salem members!

My buddy and I are basically looking for a town to join. He and I are the two most active people in our initial group, and sadly most of the other players we were with seem to have moved onto other games etc. As many of you know, this game is definitely much more fun with other players! We have a discord that we chat in while gathering, hunting etc and would love to have other regular players to enjoy the game with.

We have a good sized setup, but if you have a town that is already setup with an active player base that works too :D. We're basically just looking for fellow active players to buddy up with so it's not such a lonely experience in the game. If any of you are interested shoot me a reply back, Returus is my main character's name in game :)
Returus

Re: Looking For A Town To Join :D

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:11 pm

TR8-T0R!!!
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:14 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:TR8-T0R!!!

Why is he a traitor?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Returus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:42 pm

I'm assuming that was a troll of some sort >.>; lol
Returus

Postby Paradoxyc » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Message DeepSixed

He's always looking for people to come into his town
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:25 pm

Paradoxyc wrote:Message DeepSixed

I actually am considering more members; but i need more of a caretaker to run the place vs community. Enjoy all the frills w/o the back-breaking (and expense) of building it up yourself. My Authority is hovering around 5K. Knocking down every other stone... it's a big place for one player. One attempted raid that was aborted/failed. not all bad- I made their wall my own... and kept going :)

Not that I might see Salem different (and play more often) if I played with a group... even when I did have members I still felt like a solo player... Teamspeak didn't change that.

Playing with 'like-minded' folks is the key. I keep getting opportunists- democrats all!

Let's talk: HS Honor is trust
DeepSixed

Postby Paradoxyc » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:51 pm

DeepSixed wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:Message DeepSixed

I actually am considering more members; but i need more of a caretaker to run the place vs community. Enjoy all the frills w/o the back-breaking (and expense) of building it up yourself. My Authority is hovering around 5K. Knocking down every other stone... it's a big place for one player. One attempted raid that was aborted/failed. not all bad- I made their wall my own... and kept going :)

Not that I might see Salem different (and play more often) if I played with a group... even when I did have members I still felt like a solo player... Teamspeak didn't change that.

Playing with 'like-minded' folks is the key. I keep getting opportunists- democrats all!

Let's talk: HS Honor is trust

I'd be interested in taking care of your place. Pm me
Paradoxyc
Customer

Return to Planters & Pilgrims