Feeling so lonely...

Look for a group to play with here.

Feeling so lonely...

Postby Exulansis » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:49 am

Hi everybody, I'm new and still quite noob. I'm searching someone to play with... Initially I was quite scared to get robbed or stuff like that but... Then I realized I'm noob and I still have nothing... :D
Anyway my name is Luca, and I believe I speak quite fluently english (I believe, so please, don't grammar-nazi me, at least not too much) and... I don't really know in which time zone am I but I'm Italian so... Idk, I could just search it but it's 2.45 am in here now and I'm tired... :?
I just hope someone with good intentions will take me and bring me in a good city with nice people that can help me growing and I'll help the city as I can, even if in the beginning I guess the most I could give would be my joy! :D :D :D
Peace and Love to everyone,
Me
Exulansis

Re: Feeling so lonely...

Postby miguelartadi » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi Luca, I have a little camp (very very very little :D ) and i need a bit of help withs this camp. Im from Spain and maybe you would like to join me, sorry from my english :D i think that we can do great things in this game... just tell me all that you need
miguelartadi

Postby Killary » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello,

I appreciate your style of peace and love. I too am and always have been a fighter for gay rights. I would be happy to speak with you further about establishing a homosexual commune in Salem. Please message at your earliest convenience and I will make sure you get all the resources you require.
Killary

Postby biribau » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:36 am

Hey, I'm spanish too, any way I can join? I don't plan to play very often but who knows, you can still have some hours of manwork for free =D. I've played a lot HnH but new to Salem, and too lazy to build a city by myself alone
biribau

Postby kirpi46 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi Mr. Exulansis.... I wonder if you already found yourself ppl to play with....
Just if you guys still have space up in your land i would love to join your community ;)
kirpi46

Return to Planters & Pilgrims