Application Thread

Look for a group to play with here.

Application Thread

Postby GigiBecali » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 pm

About me
My name is Vladimir(or Miro), I live in Europe, Romania and I am 19 years old.

What are you applying for?
I am looking to join an already built town/ help build a town/ build a town myself if people want to join

How long have you been playing Salem?
I used to play Salem 6-7 months ago but stopped because I was alone and lost motivation after I got killed by a cougar in blood moon.

What is your current status?
I started playing recently, I think 1 month ago
This is my pilgrim: Image
My homestead secret: spleen

Communication/Activity
I can use Skype/Discord etc and I am playing Salem pretty much every day, mostly in the evening or morning

My long/short term goals and why I love Salem
Right now I am working to get the Hoarder skill, that's why I am leveling all skills to 75, I make money from foraging at the moment. I will probably want to get all the skills at some point or maybe focus on a certain specialization.

I love the idea that you can actually change the course of the world if you are influent enough with your group or town.
My goal would be to become so influent that I can recreate certain historical and political situations from the real world in Salem. I consider that Salem is my best shot for something like that.
Also I think this game is so good for roleplaying: You can have a town so wealthy that you'll dominate the world economically OR you ca be so powerful that people will become easy to manipulate and actually work for you from fear of death. There are so many possible situations, this game is certainly not dull at all
Last edited by GigiBecali on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HS: conopida
Spleen on discord and Salem
GigiBecali

Re: Application Thread

Postby shizuka » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Perhaps you could put in your desciption your nationality like Romanian or Russian or whaetever you are, that way people that dont speak much english but speak your language could be interested in you as well.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Return to Planters & Pilgrims