Im looking for a town or group

Look for a group to play with here.

Im looking for a town or group

Postby Bubbalee19 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Hello!
I am looking for fellow members or a community(town) to join and play with!? I never fought players and never stole. I mostly like to helo players i come across and just enjoy the game. However, i would love to join anyone or any town. I like to roleplay as well. The game has many things and i would like to enjoy it with other people. If anyone is recruiting please pm me asap!! Thank you
Bubbalee19

Re: Im looking for a town or group

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:23 am

It's funny how the VERY second sentence was about you denying stealing and fighting people.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Goldenx » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:58 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:It's funny how the VERY second sentence was about you denying stealing and fighting people.

And what's wrong with that? I've been playing for a few months after my break and the only thing I stole was my canoe I dropped in a town territory by accident.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
Goldenx

Postby black89hawk » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 am

I dont know why all new people when they want join say hi Im friendly and I will not steal you :mrgreen:
it look hi Im raider and wait me until I raider you ¦]
black89hawk

Postby Bubbalee19 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:16 am

I say that cause most people ask questions such as that. And im basically clearifying i never once stole. And i havent been playing much to do so. I want to enjoy the game no steal and make enemies and die. So bascially you can say what you want. Idc. I know i dont do that to other players cause it sucks doing something.. Hard work and someone coming and taking. Imagine if it were you .. It would upset you.. So i dont do it. I say it to claarify to people who tend to ask the question. That no. I dont steal or raid. I like to enioy the game. Abd have fun. Most i wanted to be a huntwr and cook. Thats what i want in the game. Just enjoy it. Without being some dumb person going around raiding and stealing.
Bubbalee19

Return to Planters & Pilgrims