Looking for a partner

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for a partner

Postby kura666 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:10 am

Old player returning here, have 2 characters currently but haven't touched the game in about a year, so I'm not up to date with the newest changes. I'm looking to find a 'carebear' type partner to nomadically roam and bile with, eventually picking a spot to settle and build. I don't have rights or any kind of scalp score for anyone concerned, and I would like whoever's interested in joining me to be able to use voice, preferably discord. Time zone GMT -5
kura666

Re: Looking for a partner

Postby black89hawk » Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 am

oh but sorry if Im not going wrong that you kura
raider and traitor

and you laying you didnt play from year you just raider me about 2 months or more you raider many towns
and that one of your ass alt

black89hawk

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 02, 2016 2:40 am

black89hawk wrote:oh but sorry if Im not going wrong that you kura
raider and traitor

and you laying you didnt play from year you just raider me about 2 months or more you raider many towns

He isnt looking to join someone's town though, he just wants someone to roam around with
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Mon May 02, 2016 2:45 am

Paradoxyc wrote:
He isnt looking to join someone's town though, he just wants someone to roam around with

And then backstab ;D
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 02, 2016 2:55 am

haha I don't see the point of that but if you're genuine good luck finding someone
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby kura666 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:42 am

Ha, not sure whose character that is, but certainly not any I've ever had. I've only ever had female toons, and I've never had a toon killed, ever. Both my toons from about a year ago are still alive and well. I've also never raided someone, although prior to the last server reset I did get raided once, luckily wasn't online for that though.
kura666

Postby kura666 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:00 am

Also, refer to my joined forum date and previous post history here, and I also have pics of the two mentioned toons attached. Also note, this game does not restrict you from using the same name as someone else is already using.

salem2.jpeg
salem2.jpeg (232.87 KiB) Viewed 9260 times

salem1.jpeg
salem1.jpeg (211.66 KiB) Viewed 9260 times

20 people could log in and make new characters named 'kura' and try to come at you right now, wouldn't change the fact that I won't be one of them.
kura666

Postby black89hawk » Mon May 02, 2016 10:49 am

Paradoxyc wrote:
black89hawk wrote:oh but sorry if Im not going wrong that you kura
raider and traitor

then he stab you later :lol: even if you will stay with him some one told me that kura was playing with him for months then he raider him
black89hawk

Postby black89hawk » Mon May 02, 2016 10:50 am

kura666 wrote:Also, refer to my joined forum date and previous post history here, and I also have pics of the two mentioned toons attached. Also note, this game does not restrict you from using the same name as someone else is already using.

salem2.jpeg

salem1.jpeg

20 people could log in and make new characters named 'kura' and try to come at you right now, wouldn't change the fact that I won't be one of them.

kura decided to be girl :mrgreen:
black89hawk

Postby kura666 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Well, I wouldn't call being born a girl my 'decision', but I do decide to consistently play my own gender in all games. Is there a way to show when a character was created? If so I could screenshot that aswell, and my lack of pvp combat skills. And it sucks that whoever played that toon raided you, and I do hope you were able to permadeath them instead of just knock them out, but it wasn't me. Not to mention, you said you played with that person prior to them turning and raiding you, if you used voice with that person I'd be more than happy to jump on discord with you to prove that I am not infact said person, so you can set the record straight and stop impeding my search for someone to play with.
kura666

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims