Looking for a partner

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Looking for a partner

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 02, 2016 2:31 pm

kura666 wrote:Well, I wouldn't call being born a girl my 'decision', but I do decide to consistently play my own gender in all games. Is there a way to show when a character was created? If so I could screenshot that aswell, and my lack of pvp combat skills. And it sucks that whoever played that toon raided you, and I do hope you were able to permadeath them instead of just knock them out, but it wasn't me. Not to mention, you said you played with that person prior to them turning and raiding you, if you used voice with that person I'd be more than happy to jump on discord with you to prove that I am not infact said person, so you can set the record straight and stop impeding my search for someone to play with.

Go to your study tab, open Learned and take screenshot. Also, use Latikai or Ender client to show your Humours.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Mon May 02, 2016 8:31 pm

kura666 wrote:Well, I wouldn't call being born a girl my 'decision', but I do decide to consistently play my own gender in all games. Is there a way to show when a character was created? If so I could screenshot that aswell, and my lack of pvp combat skills. And it sucks that whoever played that toon raided you, and I do hope you were able to permadeath them instead of just knock them out, but it wasn't me. Not to mention, you said you played with that person prior to them turning and raiding you, if you used voice with that person I'd be more than happy to jump on discord with you to prove that I am not infact said person, so you can set the record straight and stop impeding my search for someone to play with.

Go to the account tab at the top of the page, it'll show your character list. .click on one and it'll show creation time.

But honestly it proves nothing because people have multiple accounts. It's better to keep your humors and proficiencies a secret.
Tulgarath

Postby matan002 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Hmmm... where have I heard kura before....... oh yeah.. Kurasakun
Didn't he betray victor?
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims