Town of Westpine

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Town of Westpine

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Update.
I am writing this again which is bothersome.
People who join and go innactive will have their leantos taken down (After a moderate ammount of time) and their posesions repurposed.
You are either active and commited or you are out.
Simple as that.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Sebthegrand » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Is recruitment open then?
Sebthegrand

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Sebthegrand wrote:Is recruitment open then?

Recruitment is still closed. I do have some people who are interested , but like i said i want to build a community of people who share the same enthusiasm for Salem.
Which means that we need time to integrate newcommers before accepting new people.
Zoddo Almighty, SlaveMaster of Slavepine. (JK)
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Forungi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 am

If you are a new player looking for a town, don't waste your time here.
Forungi

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:41 am

Forungi wrote:If you are a new player looking for a town, don't waste your time here.

Do not be a salty ass *****, the aplications were closed and i still wanted to give you a shot.
But considering that we already were done recruiting people letting you in would be unfair to other players that i told to wait.
And another thing , you Pmed me and not the other way arround. I explicitly told you that just because we are talking it does not mean that we will recruit you.
That rule aplies for anyone who wants to join.
People must be mad to think that i will let anyone in the town.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Charles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 am

i think id be interested in joining if youd have me i started playinga few days ago got the basic grip of this game
im on every day and im 100% fluent english infact im so english i live in england XD
i have skype so if your looking for a new member now or in the future know im interested z.z :ugeek:
Charles

Location: England if youve reached the dirty danish youve gone too far....

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Charles wrote:i think id be interested in joining if youd have me i started playinga few days ago got the basic grip of this game
im on every day and im 100% fluent english infact im so english i live in england XD
i have skype so if your looking for a new member now or in the future know im interested z.z :ugeek:

Hello.
Thanks for taking interest in Westpine but like stated above recruitment is still closed.
But, if you need some help or explanation how certain mechanics work feel free to pm me on forums or ingame.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Charles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:09 pm

as i said now or in the future consider me interested and nah im good ive watched some tutoriols and fiddled around in tutoriol so im good on the most part
Charles

Location: England if youve reached the dirty danish youve gone too far....

Postby sillty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18 pm

what r u looking for at moment in player i mostly play daily or every other .... still new eng only... can get vent or mumble ete... town or have homes and town bell ete.... i guess give vent info and we can chat,,,,
sillty

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims