im looking for to join an active town

Look for a group to play with here.

im looking for to join an active town

Postby cupsa » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:56 pm

i have been playing for a couple of months and i have my own base but recently someone raided me, so i am looking for a town to protect me because i can only make some lousy fence that i don't think protect me at all. i will try my best to help the town as well. :D

about my character:
-i got almost 30 in all humor
-the most advance skill i got is just mineral shifting and cotton planting
-i only got about 500silver worth of stuff
(i know its not much) :)

i am not a raider, i don't even know how to raid if i want to :lol: . i don't know how to prove that i am not one but if someone knows how to prove it let me know ill be happy to do it.

if you don't think ill be much help to your town could you told me how to handle this raider(s)?

myHS: amac
cupsa

Re: im looking for to join an active town

Postby jakhollin » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:43 pm

cupsa wrote:i am not a raider, i don't even know how to raid if i want to :lol: . i don't know how to prove that i am not one but if someone knows how to prove it let me know ill be happy to do it.

You could share a screenshot with your would be mayor showing your scalp score and biles with your kin list open showing his name while standing beside the would be mayor in town.

You may also then step outside of town and punch him to prove you do not have the skill to do so or the prove that the amount of damage you did is not enough to show you as a high biled character.

But even these do not show your intent as it is possible for a 30 bile character to take over a town if they are know the game enough and the mayor is not as protective of the right structures.
jakhollin

Postby Chaczins » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:55 am

jakhollin wrote:
cupsa wrote:i am not a raider, i don't even know how to raid if i want to :lol: . i don't know how to prove that i am not one but if someone knows how to prove it let me know ill be happy to do it.

You could share a screenshot with your would be mayor showing your scalp score and biles with your kin list open showing his name while standing beside the would be mayor in town.

You may also then step outside of town and punch him to prove you do not have the skill to do so or the prove that the amount of damage you did is not enough to show you as a high biled character.

But even these do not show your intent as it is possible for a 30 bile character to take over a town if they are know the game enough and the mayor is not as protective of the right structures.

Good security politics allows you to test and invite newbies without worries of raiding, betray, etc. Just need to make your own scheme about that. Managing locks, access-zones based on P-Claims and kins colours, "circles" of trust when newbies cannot access much expensive stuff, or strategic buildings like mine or town bell.

All that prevents getting scamed/raided/betrayed easily.
Call me Spencer.
Chaczins

Postby gustavohvg » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:59 am

Chaczins wrote:Good security politics allows you to test and invite newbies without worries of raiding, betray, etc.

Well if it's your main base people would still have your location and have a better grasp of how rich you are and maybe your defense plans if you say.
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Return to Planters & Pilgrims