Looking to join and contribute to a town

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking to join and contribute to a town

Postby Omick » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Hey people,
Somewhatnew to the game but havethe basics down. Id like to join a town and help make it great. let me know.
Omick

Re: Looking to join and contribute to a town

Postby gustavohvg » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Please betray your townmates and steal from them and post in House of Burgueses forum. It's so fun...
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby jakhollin » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Omick wrote:Hey people,
Somewhatnew to the game but havethe basics down. Id like to join a town and help make it great. let me know.

Got the basics of a game down in less then a day. I have to say impressive... Kinda reminds me of the great General Robert E. Lee. He just always knew he was ready for greatness. :D
jakhollin

Postby Omick » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Im more of a Hooker man myself, Joseph Hooker that is. HAHA. Yah id say i got the basics down. Trying to build a farmers house. Feel bad raiding some unclaimed homestead but it is what it is. So wadya say?
Omick

Postby Omick » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Honestly i have no intention of greefing or screwing up anything. Trying to learn the game and contribute. Let me know if anyone is interested in having me on.
Omick

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:47 am

jakhollin wrote:
Omick wrote:Hey people,

Got the basics of a game down in less then a day. I have to say impressive... Kinda reminds me of the great General Robert E. Lee. He just always knew he was ready for greatness. :D

The South Will Rise Again!!
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Argentis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:57 am

My suggestion would be start as a hermit somewhere. Improve your character a bit, maybe create an alt. Most importantly start trading and forging relationships with people. Once you get to know them better then ask them if they could possibly settle near their town with an alt or ask if they have a recruitment method. Possibly don't risk your main, the trust should go both ways. If they accept then you can start helping their town grow and the more you'll help them the more they'll trust them.

The last step is optional: when they least expect it, backstab the **** out of them. Steal their stuff and call Darworth so he cna kill them (that way no retaliation on you possible)! Oh and don't forget from time to time to steal some of their wrought and steel to improve your own pclaim. ¦]

The first paragraph was not trolling btw.
Argentis

Postby Omick » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:09 am

Thanks for the suggestion Argentis, the stealing part sounds like a pain. After what i went through looting the abandoned area (13) sled loads at 5 minutes a trip. Screw that haha.
Omick

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:27 am

Why join a town when you can be free living on your own
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Omick » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:54 am

Because i think itd be easier to trade resources with people that specialize in other things and i like the concept.
Omick

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims