New World Hanseatic League looking for a settlers!

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: New World Hanseatic League looking for a settlers!

Postby Philosophing » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:43 pm

I added you my HS: Buford
Philosophing

Postby Chaczins » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:43 am

New World Hamseatic League development update!
Last week of hard work gave us a hughe progress! Capital had been secured and defences are still improved! Also, we estabilished first Colony of League! It's small camp nearby Capital where new folks are invited. They can make own decisions about Colony development, chars skilling and learning but also we give them easy tasks to fulfill for a glory of a League! However, we're taking care about that camp and help as we can. Best and trusted players from a colony are invited inside capital and become full-right Citizens of New World Hanseatic League!

Targets for next days:

1. Run Out-Of-Game communication channels, like own forum and skype conversations. With rapid grove of players count, it's unable to manage only In-Game. Also, forum can be a good way to learn new folks!

2. Develop New World Hanseatic League sphere of influence. We'd love to invite other towns to cooperate under one flag. Trade deals, dedence help, knowledge exchange - all of that is worth od working together. More info soon!!

If you want to help in our effords or join to the Hanseatic League to work for it's glory - PM via forum or In-Game!
Call me Spencer.
Chaczins

Postby Silverfish » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:37 am

I'd like to join. Im PL returning player.
Agnes Waterhouse - second-rate tailor, cooking for the pack of crazy foragers
Silverfish

Postby cupsa » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:58 pm

hi im am interested if you're still looking for settlers

about myself- i am 20 indonesian guy i am quite new to salem just started playing 2 weeks ago

i am interested in joining the league and willing to work at anything but would prefer working with woods or agriculture or if your town needs a medicine man or cloth maker i would be happy learning skills for it. i am willing to work for you but in return i would like you to teach me about the game. in the post i think that is what you are aiming for teaching new players and that is what im asking you in return for labor.

i hope you would accept me to join the league
cupsa

Postby lobo221 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:43 am

kin/hs: Franek Dolas
lobo221

Postby Ike » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:00 pm

This city is dead.
Ike

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims