New World Hanseatic League looking for a settlers!

Look for a group to play with here.

New World Hanseatic League looking for a settlers!

Postby Chaczins » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello!
As you can see, Spencer is looking for a settlers!

About myslef - i'm 22 polish guy who plays Salem since 2013. I lead 2 towns which unfortunately don't exist anymore. I was forced by life to quit Salem twice, due of that i lost my old characters and cities.

I want to be 100% true and honest with you - i need hard working folks who care about village and community more than about theirselves.

I'm at base and defences building stage. We need to be 100% focused on main target - to secure our future work from raiders and griefers. Due od that, i'll give you few examples of situation you'll have to handle.

1. I may ask you to do boring things for few hours. You may be expected to sift and chop rubble for few hours and i'll take most of obtained gold, glass and rares drop to sell them and get silver for town development.

2. You won't have your private area at the beggining. I will give you few boxes for totaly private stuff which won't be taken without your permision, but i may ask you to give me something i need from your private box.

3. I don't have private stuff. I don't need it. Due of that, you'll be alowed to use everything what's in base. Sure thing - i'll keep an eye on few boxes with rares, expensive things etc. I'd like to avoid situation of non-propper use like...waste teddybear as inspirational for example. So - If you're not sure about item propper use - ask me!

Now, after you know about "negatives", lets say about positives.

1. I try to be as helpful and available for townmembers as i can. You can count on me, i'm almost 24/7 available for you on skype via smartphone. If you can't do something or need something - you just text me on skype, and except the time i sleep - you get response within few minutes. No matter if i'm at work or not online at Salem ATM.

2. I try to be fair and honest. You can be little scared about " negative exapmles" but it's just a quick look at the worst scenario you should be OK with. Most of the time i won't make you do boring stuff and "slavery" work. I know that game should be fun for anyone, so we'll try to look for the most interesting aspect of game for you and develop yourself in this course. If during work i gave you, you'll find mining as totaly boring for you, i'll try to avoid giving you mining work. On the other hand, if you'll find mining AS your "Salem passion" - i'll do my best to help you develop in that.

3. I gonna teach you and take care of you. You are free to ask about things you don't know and you've got 100% right to demand things you need to work/fullfil orders given by me. You can be 100% sure, that if i'll ask you to craft 20 timber piles - you won't do that with stone saw. I'll do my best to provide you best tools and possibilities.

All that thing is about development stage. After building all facilities and defences, our law will be more "liberal" and free. Each week of development will bring you new rights, freedom and less "slavery" work. After finishing development stage, i will totaly ocasionaly ask you to do anything for free.

We won't attack other players, we won't raid etc. Our main target is economical growth and new players help. In a future i'm going to reactivate my begginers-school-project.

If you want to join or help anyway the project which main target is to keep new players in game and help them, feel free to text me on PM or in game ( HS: spencer).

I hope that this kind of initiative won't attract raiders and people who crush things just for fun. I can only please you to do not interrupt and let us complete our vision which should bring new, fresh air to Salem community.

Cheers, Spencer!
Call me Spencer.
Chaczins

Re: New World Hanseatic League looking for a settlers!

Postby Paradoxyc » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Modest with a big goal.

Good luck!
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby svablas » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:45 pm

your success depends on your scalp score and overal items value. If its high you screwed if not riders simply dont bother with your town... be poor and you will be safe :D
Grind till the end of time or die trying
svablas

Postby matan002 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:55 pm

svablas wrote:your success depends on your scalp score and overal items value. If its high you screwed if not riders simply dont bother with your town... be poor and you will be safe :D

not really. people kill noobs for no reason in this game
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Yurikno » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:53 am

I would like to be your slave. But i'm new in the game ( couple of days ) and english is not my native language. And i don't even know how to find you :)
Yurikno

Postby Kandarim » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:07 am

Yurikno wrote:I would like to be your slave. But i'm new in the game ( couple of days ) and english is not my native language. And i don't even know how to find you :)

you add his HS ("spencer") in-game. Open the buddy window with ctrl-B and fill in 'spencer' in the "Make kin by homestead secret" box. That will allow you to chat with him in-game whenever both of you are online.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Victor » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 am

Nice, my town can help you to reach your goal. I added you in game
Victor

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Yurikno wrote:I would like to be your slave. But i'm new in the game ( couple of days ) and english is not my native language. And i don't even know how to find you :)

I think you should hold out for an indentured servant arrangement :)

All prospective townies should really aim for that, you pay your dues, you get a stake/place in the town.

Now, how much that's "worth" to both parties is up to the two of you.

Just my two pence.
KruskDaMangled

Postby Chaczins » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:24 am

I think that's a good idea to post an information about progress.

At the moment we've got 6 village members, including myself. One joined as newbie, 2 of guys as intermediate-experienced/returning players, and last 2 of them are experienced players.

We had also one beginner who probably quit of Salem. I fully respect his decision, it's some kind of my failure.

Which is funny, my old "student" joined me. When i was running academy like that around year ago, he joined and i taught him everything with my companions. Now, he's teaching ol'papa Spencer about news in Salem World! :) I'm really glad to see that my work wasn't wasted at all.

Also, we're taking care about few hermin-beginners, teaching them and providing necessary help. I hope that someday they will grow as strong, independence players!

How about village development - we're on a last, straight way to secure ourselves. Materials for a brick wall are collected, founds for a Townbell and defences are secured. Now, the only thing that we need is hard work and a bit of silence in neighborhood.

P.M
I'd love to thanks all nice Pilgrims who offered their help to our village! I remember every single gift made to us, every shaked hand and grabbed arm. You can be sure, that all of those will be rewarded!

For the glory of New World Hanseatic League! :)
Call me Spencer.
Chaczins

Postby Philosophing » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:54 am

Can I add you on skype or can you teach me here on how to add or message people on FL?
Philosophing

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims