Letter to whom is interested

Look for a group to play with here.

Letter to whom is interested

Postby Argentis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:09 am

Dear fellow immigrants,

I, Tynendir Endeniel, new immigrant to these distant lands, hereby look for a group of gentlemen as myself to survive in the harsh wilderness.
I am a French immigrant but by my education is fluent in both French, English and Indian Cherokee (in case it might be needed). As an advocate of freedom and justice, I have a peculiar aversion for my fellow countrymen but feel the urge for companionship with Englishmen or the new so-called Americans, all of which follows the precept of Thomas Hobbes or Christopher Marlowe (enlightened be those who understand). I do not have a reluctance to join any already founded towns but I would prefer the thrill of adventure and exploration as we rush to the still unclaimed lands and make them our owns. As a newcomer I do not have a lot of skills yet, nor am I a skillful fighter. I do hope that my inexperience will be overlooked in the face of my commitment and my eagerness (I wanted to use the word "enthusiasm" but those who understood my message when talking about Thomas Hobbes will understand my reluctance to the use the said word) to participate to this great adventure.

Sincerely,

Tynendir Endeniel.
Argentis

Re: Letter to whom is interested

Postby RuneNL » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Something tells me you are not new but you are genuinely looking for a fresh start.
RuneNL

Re: Letter to whom is interested

Postby Argentis » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:50 pm

I do confess that my uncle, Jebediah Tynendir Endeniel, was an immigrant to this country to. He was a renowned explorer, or at least renowned in the frame of my genealogy, and visited many places among which Plymouth, Jamestown and the lost colony of Roanoke. It is in his memory and on my own eagerness for adventure that I decided to set sail for Providence. As a youthful lad, I have read many accounts of my uncle's travel and thus I understand the basics of concepts such as farming, mining, hunting, weaving and the such. Alas times have changed and so my has my memory, and some of these concepts might have been lost in the winding of life.
I hope my life story will prove useful for those interested in my party in order to determine my character.

Yours truly,

Tynendir Endeniel.

P.S: The whereabouts of my uncle are, as of today, unknown. It is believed that he was killed by the infamous mass murderer Darwoth. I am still looking for confirmation and anyhow I am interested in anyone who knew my uncle.
Argentis

Return to Planters & Pilgrims