Looking for a town.

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for a town.

Postby RyanS77 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi I'm Ryan and am new to Salem (I came from HnH about a week ago). I was wondering if there are any towns recruiting? I suppose I can start by saying a bit about myself: I'm a peaceful player but normally spec for PvP (defender/tracker). I'm working towards hunting and leatherworking at the moment but this is subject to change as I learn the game more. I have a sponsored TS server but would like to chat firstly on Skype with any potentials as the TS is pretty private (several other gamers and game rooms i.e. LoL and FF) and only the most trusted would be allowed in (I would be willing to let a whole village in if things go well). I'm in Illinois USA, am 36, and have a lot of time on my hands at the moment (no job :lol:). I'm honestly only interested in joining a decently established and protected village because, from my experience in HnH, might makes right. Leave your contact info and any questions/feedback below.
RyanS77

Re: Looking for a town.

Postby Michael » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:08 am

RyanS77 wrote: Leave your contact info and any questions/feedback below.

Are you Darworth?
Michael

Postby RyanS77 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:54 am

Michael wrote:
RyanS77 wrote: Leave your contact info and any questions/feedback below.

Are you Darworth?

Nope sure aren't.
RyanS77

Postby RyanS77 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:28 am

I have a cool spot with some seemingly decent guys so this post is closed for the moment.
RyanS77

Return to Planters & Pilgrims