looking for a player/s to begin right from the start

Look for a group to play with here.

looking for a player/s to begin right from the start

Postby adiv » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:54 pm

hi, im an experienced player, that can guide new players how to play the game prity fast, and because i saw new players that want to learn and join other experienced players or groups, and save time of learning and developing:

the plan is to play together.

making a new player, both of us, (possible up to 5 players, me and 4 more) going from boston to find good place for a city to become, and first build a leanto, then p claime, and then a city to run it. through this process every player will learn all he need how to play the game.

the thing is to develop from the start together.

its good for new playrs. that i understand r coming coss of the new develop of the game, and because this game is just great.

terms needed:(1, 2, 6,7 and 8 terms is a must)
1. serious players.
2. good mind, that can learn fast(slow mind is exepted too in case this player like to give the time to learn, and have the desire to go deep to things), coss the game is prity complicated, needs to do a lot of reading in wiki and posts in the forum etc.
3.a love to build things, and design.
4.adventurers players, who like to explore.
5.like to fight and learn it good (wl make lots of practic in combat to the players who like it, (basic combat corse is a must for all players)
6.all players must be checked in the forum, by posting me with their rill player name and forum name.
7.must give between 15-20 hours per week.
8.no bad language towords each toher, but with respect.

and because we r ppls, and we r some what deferent for each other, every player will get what he mostly like to do,(farmer/cooker/hunter/explorer, etc) with the exeption of doing the necessary tasks needed to run our home.

all the rest wl talk in the game.

my player name and forum name is adiv.
and as i sayd il create a new player to start with the new group.

so wellcome to the game and have fun :).
Last edited by adiv on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adiv

Re: looking for a player/s to begin right from the start

Postby OsamabinLaden » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:18 am

I am interested....
OsamabinLaden

Re: looking for a player/s to begin right from the start

Postby adiv » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:56 am

an importent massage:

becouse there r players who r not acting in a good faith, the group is closed permenently.
adiv

Return to Planters & Pilgrims