New Player is looking for earning Friendship

Look for a group to play with here.

New Player is looking for earning Friendship

Postby nathanoj4 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:32 am

Greetings !

Come and please sit down at my table !

Let me tell you the begining of my story, the story of "Jebediah Aztravaganza" :

I arrived by ship on the 25th of Mai in this beautiful but harsh world. Once settled, after visiting the Indians, I began to read this huge book I brought with me titled "Salem:Wiki". I applied the precious advices about training my mind and body. I also learned the necessary skills in order to live by myself.

Some misfortunes happened with snakes and a bear but nothing to worry about. I skip the part when the rabbit becomes the hunter ...

Now that I have and know how to maintain a humble "camp" in the wilderness, the thrill of discovery has settle down and the need of having a role in this world is rising.
What was my surprise when I came to the main town called Providence : a raging plague is decimating the people who live there and everyone I crossed, was either too busy to clean the mess or deaf to my questions.

Story apart, I am now in search of someone to help me ease the harshness of this world, and provide my help in return. If you have been listening so far, I bet you might be... But I don't want to monopolize your time much more and I got some wood work to do. I hope I will see you around !

Good Bye !
Oh, and the drink is on me ...

I mostly play between 9 and 11 p.m. (CET) and more during the weekend.
Last edited by nathanoj4 on Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nathanoj4

Re: New Player is looking for earning Friendship

Postby JohnCarver » Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 am

Welcome to Salem :)
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Claeyt » Mon May 25, 2015 11:59 am

Welcome.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Spendo99 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

I am willing to help out with camp. I played a few years ago but stopped when my wife and I moved away. I created a character a week or so ago and have just been wondering picking up skills so I haven't settled down yet. Would you like to team up?
Philippians 4:7
Spendo99

Postby nathanoj4 » Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 am

Sure ! I'm already at the point where I built a bunch of structures and I am seriously considering to claim the land where I live. But i don't have a steady amount of silver income to do so. I'm currently aiming at skinning beaver to add to the few "indian necklace" I'm able to put together.

Where and when do we meet ?
nathanoj4

Postby trungdle » Tue May 26, 2015 12:25 am

nathanoj4 wrote:Sure ! I'm already at the point where I built a bunch of structures and I am seriously considering to claim the land where I live. But i don't have a steady amount of silver income to do so. I'm currently aiming at skinning beaver to add to the few "indian necklace" I'm able to put together.

Wait... ain't you suppose to claim it first? I mean your nails gonna decay off dude. Do it, and do it quick!
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Spendo99 » Tue May 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Sounds good! My character name is Mr. Talmidge. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so I can send you the info for the server I use. I can't remember how we go about meeting up outside of town, as it has been a couple years since I have had to do that. Can anyone help us out with that?
Philippians 4:7
Spendo99

Postby nathanoj4 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:17 am

trungdle wrote:
nathanoj4 wrote:Sure ! I'm already at the point where I built a bunch of structures and I am seriously considering to claim the land where I live. But i don't have a steady amount of silver income to do so. I'm currently aiming at skinning beaver to add to the few "indian necklace" I'm able to put together.

Wait... ain't you suppose to claim it first? I mean your nails gonna decay off dude. Do it, and do it quick!

When I saw that my my first drying rack just vanished, I listened to your advice and I claimed the land, re-arrange all my stuff in this tiny square. It seems that the leanto decays very slowly compared to the rest so I decided to extend my claim later.

On the other hand, I ate 6 kg of food in one gluttony session for the first time (15 points of humors across all 4).
On my way to become a better hunter, i'm drowning in dead crickets, rabbits are dying in almost one hit.
I wonder how strong beavers are ...

Spendo99, please check your PMs.
nathanoj4

Return to Planters & Pilgrims