[Concord] WTS Multi-use inspirationnals

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: Selling Egyptian , Indian , Sea-Island cotton cloth

Postby Bjebr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Following the murder of my brave hunter by a very coward spider , i will need to make him a new cloth and artifact set . So I will not sell cotton for some days and i want to buy the followings :

- Bear Claw 150 silver / each
- Etterfang 80 silver/each
- Pearl 60 silver/each
- Black Pearl 1 silver/each ¦]

Bjebr

Edit : Etterfang found thanks
Bjebr

Re: Buying Bear Claw and Pearl

Postby Bjebr » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:58 am

Last batch of Bear Claws bought today , thanks everyone .

I got nothing to sell anymore , nothing to buy (if you get some cheap bear claws you can still send me a PM in case i miserably fail my slotting) , this thread will take some well deserve holidays somewhere on Providence south beaches !

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB one Ill-Tempered Lobster

Postby Bjebr » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:11 pm

Nowadays i want to buy one Ill-Tempered Lobster (not boiled , not banded : just the natural one) for 100 silver. Found thanks

It may be overpriced for a shellfish but it's just to ckeck that these are not an urban legend , and that my two ocean fishtrap fishermen are just bad , hopeless , lamentable , inefficient ... probably cursed ! Can we burn a witch ?

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB Lobster Claws / Selling Cotton cloth

Postby Bjebr » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 am

Now that Carver has announced : "Lobsters are now more common." I would like to buy some of their now "more common" claws ... I'll believe that when I see it!

And i will maybe be interessed in one or two WSS at 850 silver/each , one Spider Egg Sacs 600 silver and some golden eggs at 80silver/each.

You can still message my Trader near town checkers (HS : tradebjebr) , but he is back to black outfit : wealthes are in safety until i understand how those new dolls work !

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB/WTT Lobster Claws and Spider Egg Sacs

Postby Bjebr » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:46 pm

I now got some extra Pearls and Black Pearls that I can trade for spider egg sacs or lobster claws if you want :

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB/WTT Lobster Claws and Spider Egg Sacs

Postby Bjebr » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm not buying Lobster claws anymore , i got my Lobster spot now ... Just waiting for John Carver to fix Lobster Purity to boil them all ¦]

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB Spider Egg Sacs

Postby Bjebr » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:56 pm

I would like to buy some iron bar (again) at 40 silver/each. Found , Thanks Xsardi.

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB Spider Egg Sacs / Bricks

Postby Bjebr » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:15 pm

I'm a little bit depressed when I see the number of required bricks for my (already little) new brick wall , so I would like to buy some of them (already burnt of course :D ) :

I would like to buy a big number of them , at the cheapest price possible , and necessarily in a stall (because it's complicated to make it "fast" when there's a lot of repetitive back-and-forth trade, and switching alts , and digging ...)

Bjebr

Edit : And not searching for spider egg sacs anymore , thanks !
Bjebr

Re: WTB Bricks

Postby Bjebr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Last Call for Bricks , I will make them myself before the end of the week if I didn't find a seller (need to trade them in a stall : too long to make town-barrel trade for it and too stupid with all those sick-alts)

I will maybe be interested in some of the new foraged-inspirationnal , mostly:
- Giant Willow Aphid
- Scintillating Sand
- Vibrant Peat Moss
- Torn Tentacles
At 70 silver/ each (with 7 uses of course).

Bjebr
Bjebr

Re: WTB Bricks

Postby Bjebr » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Not buying bricks anymore.

Bjebr
Bjebr

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind