Belethor's General Goods

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Belethor's General Goods

Postby Claeyt » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:32 am

It all started when Embie's pet turkey got loose and knocked over a torchpost. The small spark quickly spread into 'The great fire of Roanoke'. The entire market was burned to the ground. The Banker died and the local violin player lost his instrument to the flame.

Belethor salvaged what he could but his stall, along with all the others, was nothing but ash. He heard about a new promised land called Providence from a passing pirate Ship called 'Stumpwater's Gold' and decided to hitch a ride to look for greener pastures. After weeks of travel with the pirates, he finally arrived with nothing but his favorite hat, but there were no stalls for sale or rent, so he returned to selling his 'bought and sold' items here on the side of the road, Trade-wind style. He had returned to his beginnings just like so many years ago when he first started in the New World.

PM me here on the forum or kin me by using my Homestead Secret = 11% Water Source

IRON BARS- 40s per

NAILS - 10s per

COPPER BARS - 60s per

METAL AXE - 60s

METAL SHOVEL - 60s

LEATHER - 15s per

LEATHER BACKPACKS 90s per

WTB Founding Father's Jacket (Jacket only)

I am exceptionally good at finding special items for people and then haggling for it. I have the most kin connections of any trader in the market. If you're looking for something special feel free to ask me and I'll keep my eye out for it. All I ask for is a 10% finder's fee over the item's price.

I'll post random items for sale here until I get a proper stall.

Everyone knows me. Everyone knows I've never screwed anybody in a year and a half of trading. I've helped half the noobs in this game with questions they've had and I will always answer any question that you have as long as I'm not selling something at the time. My lowliest (and first) trade was selling an arrowhead for 2s and my most expensive trades involved buying and selling whole towns and massive islands. My opinion is that no trade is too small or too big or too odd. Everybody knows you can trust me for a fair deal.
Last edited by Claeyt on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 23 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Re: Belethor's General Goods

Postby Claeyt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Now selling Iron and Nails.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 am

added Leather and Leather Backpacks

Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:15 am

raised prices

Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:35 am

Claeyt wrote:raised prices

Why do that? There are many people who sell for less.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:15 am

Dallane wrote:

I'm on more than the guys selling for 50s so it's more convenient. I'm willing to drop down if people buy more than one. I aim for the general price in the market at the time. Right now iron is selling for 50-60s per. If someone PM's me for an order and an exact time I'll consider going down to 40s for iron.

Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:23 am

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I'm on more than the guys selling for 50s so it's more convenient. I'm willing to drop down if people buy more than one. I aim for the general price in the market at the time. Right now iron is selling for 50-60s per. If someone PM's me for an order and an exact time I'll consider going down to 40s for iron.

The going price is 45s actually.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Lowered prices because of influx of iron today. Added copper and tools.

As for my political affiliations: Everyone knows me. Everyone knows I've never screwed anybody over.....ever......in a year and a half of trading. I've helped half the noobs in this game and will always answer any question that you have as long as I'm not selling something at the time. My lowliest (and first) trade was selling an arrowhead for 2s and my most expensive trades involved buying and selling whole towns and massive islands. My opinion is that no trade is too small or too big or too odd. Everybody knows you can trust me for a fair deal.

Claeyt

Return to The Trade-Wind