WTS > WSS 1x 1ks or best Offer

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

WTS > WSS 1x 1ks or best Offer

Postby Wicketz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Hello people of salem!.

So first thing first, this is my first time using the forums in order to find a trade so i am rather clueless as how to proceed, any help or tips in how to do better in the future would be greatly appriciated!

Secondly, the only price i have found on this item (From this post // viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16655 ) is 1k silver, is that correct or could some kind soul give me an appropriate value check of this item?.

And lastly i have no idea how to proceed with a trade, do one meet up with the other in providence or how does this play out ?.

Thanks on beforehand, Wicketz!
Last edited by Wicketz on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Truth to behold when the silence is shattered´ the youth will remain undivided but battered. ~ Wicketz
Wicketz

Re: WTS > Whispering Snake Skull x1

Postby Nikixos » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Wicketz wrote:Hello people of salem!.

So first thing first, this is my first time using the forums in order to find a trade so i am rather clueless as how to proceed, any help or tips in how to do better in the future would be greatly appriciated!

Secondly, the only price i have found on this item (From this post // viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16655 ) is 1k silver, is that correct or could some kind soul give me an appropriate value check of this item?.

And lastly i have no idea how to proceed with a trade, do one meet up with the other in providence or how does this play out ?.

Thanks on beforehand, Wicketz!

1k for wss and yes you give out your homestead secret and meet in town and trade in a barrel
Image Image
Nikixos

Re: WTS > Whispering Snake Skull x1

Postby Wicketz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Alright!, thank you very much ^^.
Truth to behold when the silence is shattered´ the youth will remain undivided but battered. ~ Wicketz
Wicketz

Return to The Trade-Wind