WTB Cricket Violin

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

WTB Cricket Violin

Postby FAOK » Mon May 14, 2018 7:49 am

Im paying 150s if u you have 1 msg me or contact in game HS - Superbad
FAOK

Re: WTB Cricket Violin

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:12 am

FAOK wrote:Im paying 150s if u you have 1 msg me or contact in game HS - Superbad

Hunt crickets yourself, convert them into cricket teams, obtain violin in the proces.
Its very easy to obtain a violin and you dont even need that high biles to 1shot punch em.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Champie » Mon May 14, 2018 1:30 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
FAOK wrote:Im paying 150s if u you have 1 msg me or contact in game HS - Superbad

Hunt crickets yourself, convert them into cricket teams, obtain violin in the proces.
Its very easy to obtain a violin and you dont even need that high biles to 1shot punch em.

First of all, this is a trade thread, so ***** off Zodd, you quit the game and got lost up Darwoth's ass.

Secondly, converting Dead Warbite Crickets to a Cricket Team has nothing to do with acquiring a Cricket Violin, so ***** off there too. Nobody is asking your advice. Nobody gives a **** about you! See ya!

sent PM to OP.
Champie

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:

First of all, this is a trade thread, so ***** off Zodd, you quit the game and got lost up Darwoth's ass.

Secondly, converting Dead Warbite Crickets to a Cricket Team has nothing to do with acquiring a Cricket Violin, so ***** off there too. Nobody is asking your advice. Nobody gives a **** about you! See ya!

sent PM to OP.

Man, you really want me to pay attention to you. Im married and im not gay. Keep your mouth away from my ****.
ZoddAlmighty

Return to The Trade-Wind