animals

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: animals

Postby Lihz » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Couple of questions, regarding animals;

- Should it preferably be one barn per animal species, or can they all just be kept in the same? Are there any pros/cons regarding this?
- Will animals prefer to be outside during everbloom, or is this a mechanic that does not exist - or can be neglected, thus easier to just keep them in the barn?
Lihz
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Lihz wrote:Couple of questions, regarding animals;

- Should it preferably be one barn per animal species, or can they all just be kept in the same? Are there any pros/cons regarding this?
- Will animals prefer to be outside during everbloom, or is this a mechanic that does not exist - or can be neglected, thus easier to just keep them in the barn?

i am sorry but veterinary wisdom is for those who have positioned themselves as breeders of the prized darwothian livestock lines, not for the casual hobbyist breeding inbred sacks of rabid worm ridden **** they found starving in the woods somewhere, it is best to just let natural selection take its course in those circumstances to thin out the lesser, worthless non darwoth animals on the server.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Lihz wrote:Couple of questions, regarding animals;

i am sorry but veterinary wisdom is for those who have positioned themselves as breeders of the prized darwothian livestock lines, not for the casual hobbyist breeding inbred sacks of rabid worm ridden **** they found starving in the woods somewhere, it is best to just let natural selection take its course in those circumstances to thin out the lesser, worthless non darwoth animals on the server.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:40 pm

animals are now buy two get one cow free!
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:40 pm

since i have now sold just under 1.5 million silver worth of livestock to 19 different people and only two have accused me of selling them bad animals (one of which two days later apologized when it had babies) i think it is time to remind folks of the difference between american USDA darwoth approved livestock and all the worthless ****** livestock out there.

but, hey.. if you folks want to announce your retardation to the world and buy animals with ten stats that will die of "old" age a week after you get them before it even has a chance to have babies go right ahead :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:08 pm

can give screen example ? :) (game stats screen)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:16 pm

no, as an overlord and seven time server champion with 999 million animals i am far to lazy for such things. i can say that any animals purchased from me will have all of the good stats in the 45 - 55 range (evening all the stats out is the hardest part) and the ****** stats similar or lower since i just kill off anything crappier than that when i see it. higher statted animals are available but those are on a special case by case basis depending on the request and im not sure i am willing to sell anything in the 70+ range yet.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am

i had this painting commissioned to fully articulate the situation.

Darwoth

Previous

Return to The Trade-Wind