~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Postby yuukki » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 pm

homestead:cMain0

Selling

hellfiretongs Hellfire Tongs [ 4,000s / 1 Available ]
rollingpin Rolling Pin [ 3,000s / 1 Available ]
steelpickaxe Steel Pickaxe [ 1,500s / 3 Available ]
steelshovel Steel Shovel [ 500s / 2 Available ]
steelsaw Steel Saw [ 1,000s / 1 Available ]
Image Steam Distiller [ 1,500s / 1 Available ]

Special Items

*Specific item must be provided , 666s per curse.
Image

Buying
deadrat Dead Rat 6s each
Image Furfur Wings 3000s
Image Wishpoosh Tail 3000s
Last edited by yuukki on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:18 am, edited 21 times in total.
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: Buying Lizbeth Maudney Doll

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 am

Sold one to him.
+1 No issues
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: ~Yuki's Magical Shop~ v2.0

Postby yuukki » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:25 am

updated!
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: ~Yuki's Magical Shop~ v2.0

Postby yuukki » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Added juvinile argopelter for sell
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: Yuki's Outpost

Postby yuukki » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:04 am

Updated
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: ~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Postby yuukki » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:51 am

Updated.
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: ~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Postby Faultierstein » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:45 pm

3000 for a fur fur wing is to low, usually they sell for 50k, but hey good luck
Faultierstein
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:05 am

Re: ~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Postby gorniksam » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Faultierstein wrote:3000 for a fur fur wing is to low, usually they sell for 50k, but hey good luck

Lol, currently fur's wings are "useless", they are value only as inspirationals. 3k sounds fair enough
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1617
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: ~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 pm

+1 Great Trader
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: ~ Yuki's Magical Shop ~

Postby Faultierstein » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:46 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Faultierstein wrote:3000 for a fur fur wing is to low, usually they sell for 50k, but hey good luck

Lol, currently fur's wings are "useless", they are value only as inspirationals. 3k sounds fair enough


oh i didn't know that
Faultierstein
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:05 am

Next

Return to The Trade-Wind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Faultierstein, wormcsa and 4 guests