<prov> <B> panes 275s <S> golden fleece/dom breeding pairs

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: buying bulk coarse salt / selling terrines+scary strogan

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Darwoth wrote:are people really buying these for 500s?

explains why nobody wants to sell me any redcaps, steak price may have to be adjusted!

not yet saw your stroganoff leave your stalls at 1500 its why its priced so high but fruit is on par with strog without the need of argoeggs
nosfirebird

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:45 pm

I think you smoked abit to much satan salts if you think fruit is on par with stroganoff.
Besides, argo eggs are beyond easy to obtain in huge quantities and you earn a hefty proffit from selling argo trophies to stalls.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:05 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I think you smoked abit to much satan salts if you think fruit is on par with stroganoff.
Besides, argo eggs are beyond easy to obtain in huge quantities and you earn a hefty proffit from selling argo trophies to stalls.

63% strog is 340-390 45 mins 4 40% mull= 292- 380 4 40% pear= 360-439 check mate
nosfirebird

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:11 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I think you smoked abit to much satan salts if you think fruit is on par with stroganoff.

63% strog is 340-390 45 mins 4 40% mull= 292- 380 4 40% pear= 360-439 check mate

Oh god. It is kinda ironic when someone pretty much digs his own game in an argument.
Ill put it as simple as i can... Lets say you have a 2k bile character. Would you be abble to get 100 points feasting session with just fruit? I sincerelly doubth youll be abble to get even 50 points session with a full inventory and full feasting table of just fruit and restores.
On the other hand, i am pretty sure you could get a full feasting session of 100 points on a 5k bile character with ease on stroganoff only.
So, you cannot compare stroganoff and fruit at all. Maybe if you had a char that is higher than 200 biles you would understand the value of stroganoff food. Though, its not worth 500 silver, not by a long shot.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:37 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

Oh god. It is kinda ironic when someone pretty much digs his own game in an argument.
Ill put it as simple as i can... Lets say you have a 2k bile character. Would you be abble to get 100 points feasting session with just fruit? I sincerelly doubth youll be abble to get even 50 points session with a full inventory and full feasting table of just fruit and restores.
On the other hand, i am pretty sure you could get a full feasting session of 100 points on a 5k bile character with ease on stroganoff only.
So, you cannot compare stroganoff and fruit at all. Maybe if you had a char that is higher than 200 biles you would understand the value of stroganoff food. Though, its not worth 500 silver, not by a long shot.

your autism is tingling at 2k bile with strog you could get around 90 points but you need 5+filler+1-2 restore per point thats 450 redcaps +400 filler with feasting table for the restores and you probably not even be able to hit 90+ points
at 2k with fruit you would be able to get an estimated 70ish points with 60% pear with using 40-50 strog (40-50 redcaps is more realistic then 450 :lol: )
dont get me started with 5k biles lol
nosfirebird

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:06 pm

I was never good at math but unlike you i know how to count.
Option 1) Only stroganoff food. I rounded the numbers so your tiny brain can process the info. For a full feasting session of 100 points on a 2k bile character you would need 6 stroganoff per level up if stroganoff is 360 points. Its an overkill but just to prove my point. It means that you need 600 stroganoff only to do a full feasting session `plus restores.
Option 2) only fruit food .If you do the same math for fruit only food that gives 110 per bile, you would need arround 18.3 fruit per level up on average. Which would make a 2k bile character not being abble to get a full feasting session with fruit only but only abit more than half.
I did not mention mixing any food kinds, just pure stroganoff or fruit. Now, your autism manifested in a bad way. You know, lots of autistic people are really good with math (Unlike you) so im guessing that you draw a short stick on the autism scale.
If we use higher % stroganoff (99% one that Darwoth was selling) which gives between 417 and 486 to a bile, on average you would need 11.22 per level up to get to a full feasting session on a 5k bile character. Which means you would not be abble to do it but you would be damn close to it.
Again, i was talking about foods separatelly.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:18 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I was never good at math but unlike you i know how to count.
Option 1) Only stroganoff food. I rounded the numbers so your tiny brain can process the info. For a full feasting session of 100 points on a 2k bile character you would need 6 stroganoff per level up if stroganoff is 360 points. Its an overkill but just to prove my point. It means that you need 600 stroganoff only to do a full feasting session `plus restores.
Option 2) only fruit food .If you do the same math for fruit only food that gives 110 per bile, you would need arround 18.3 fruit per level up on average. Which would make a 2k bile character not being abble to get a full feasting session with fruit only but only abit more than half.
I did not mention mixing any food kinds, just pure stroganoff or fruit. Now, your autism manifested in a bad way. You know, lots of autistic people are really good with math (Unlike you) so im guessing that you draw a short stick on the autism scale.
If we use higher % stroganoff (99% one that Darwoth was selling) which gives between 417 and 486 to a bile, on average you would need 11.22 per level up to get to a full feasting session on a 5k bile character. Which means you would not be abble to do it but you would be damn close to it.
Again, i was talking about foods separatelly.

well if you can get 600 redcaps for ea of ur glutts more power to you i know i can get 1k fruit with 50 redcaps for ea of my glutts and i have 1300 pots and only fill 1-1.5 sacs of redcaps on a very good harvest i understand your brain cant understand using multiple types of foods at higher bile amounts i feel bad for you bud you will have issues once you reach 1k biles
nosfirebird

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:36 pm

nosfirebird wrote:i have 1300 pots

Is that 1300 actual pots or do you mean 1300 herbs proficiency?
Cause if you really want to make strog-only sessions you'll need more herbs if you don't wanna go insane from planting too many pots.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:01 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:i have 1300 pots

Is that 1300 actual pots or do you mean 1300 herbs proficiency?
Cause if you really want to make strog-only sessions you'll need more herbs if you don't wanna go insane from planting too many pots.

;) garden pots
nosfirebird

Postby casualgamerdave » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:35 am

+1 great trader
casualgamerdave

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind