Foundries of the Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: [Providence][WTB/WTS] Foundries of New Gomorrah

Postby hellokittyfan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:03 am

Putting the Lard and Leather buy orders on hold for the moment. Pig Iron and Blistersteel is still out of stock, but if you'd like to place an order I would gladly discuss quantity and cost with you via private messages.

The price for Wrought Iron is now 150s per, which as far as I can tell is the cheapest you'll find on the Providence markets! 151 Wrought Iron currently in stock, get it while it lasts!
hellokittyfan
Customer

Re: Foundries of New Gomorrah

Postby Nephilim » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 am

Nice trader +1
Nephilim

Postby hellokittyfan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:38 am

And just like that, I'm sold out of wrought iron! I'll hopefully be making a lot in the coming weeks and will likely keep it priced at 150s, so keep an eye to see if more comes in stock again! I'll bump the thread to let you all know. In the mean time, feel free to place orders, if you're willing to pay more than the price I'm asking, I'll bump you to front of the line before I put any on the market again.
hellokittyfan
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:53 am

excellent trader ;)
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Re: Church of John Carver of Latter-day Saints

Postby hellokittyfan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:52 am

Bumped as the thread/market is re-opening under a new name :) Looking for gelatinous lard as soon as possible, though also looking to purchase iron. Would be interested in regular suppliers of pig iron bars.
hellokittyfan
Customer

Previous

Return to The Trade-Wind