(Providence) Azmatar's 'lil house of this 'n that.

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: Azmatar's Shop of Many Wonders! (Setting up)

Postby Azmatar » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:01 am

Also, if I may say, my playstyle typically includes hunting wild game, and cooking many foods. How about you all tell me then, what is some of your favorite foods to either eat on the go, or just sit down and gluttony, and how about them animal parts, what do yall wanna see, and for how much? Let me know.what you want to buy and for what price! :mrgreen:
Azmatar

Postby honeymilk » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:26 am

You might also want to ask your costumers to actually give you rep in your thread because there is a lot of players who buy without giving reputation after. Might seem rude but it will help to build the rep up faster.
honeymilk
Customer

Postby Azmatar » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:14 am

Absolutely! I would have done so anyway, even gave them a link, but that info is incredibly crucial!!! Thank you for your wisdom, also, I absolutely love your avatar, bonus points for you.

I have already taken upon my first order actually, and he has stated he will help my rep with the market forums. Truly he is a generious one, and I hope you all to hear from him soon! :mrgreen:
Azmatar

Postby Lusewing » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:38 am

I will also jump in here and say that Azmatar is one of my charges and I can assure anyone who trades with him that he has to be one of the most trust worthy people around. He will soon be handling the trades from my village. Hopefully my faith and word can help his reputation.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Arkadion » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Very polite and fast trader. I made an order for gardening pots, he delivered on time. I paid silver first, no problem with multiple transports. :)

I will trade again with him. ++rep
Arkadion

Postby Azmatar » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 am

We all start from humble beginnings at some point... And this store has taken it's first step! Shrooms on a stick for sale, all are welcome to place orders both large and small! And of course thank you, for shopping at Azmatar's little shop on the forums. :mrgreen:
Azmatar

Re: Azmatar's 'lil house of this 'n that.

Postby iordanis21 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 am

Great trader! +1
Polite and friendly to the max :)
iordanis21

Postby Azmatar » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Trying to figure out a fair price for the shrooms on a stick. Purity as 0%, help a newby merchant out people? :3
Azmatar

Postby Argentis » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Are your mushrooms boiled before being used in this recipe? If they are, 3s is quite cheap and I would happily buy 50 or so in a week. If they are not boiled I wouldn't personally buy them (as I consume in bulk) but I'm pretty sure they are worth 3s.
Argentis

Postby Azmatar » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 pm

OH heavens! I suppose I'll be placing a disclaimer on that, but yes, all mushrooms are boiled, the last thing I want as a merchant is to sell poisonous mushrooms to another player! That'll go really great for my newly formed business. XD

Thank you ever so much for the feed back Argentis, and if you get hungry and have some spare coin, you know where to find me! Or, at least you know where my forum shop is... :mrgreen:
Azmatar

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind