[Providence] Free Healing and Curing

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: Doctor for Hire

Postby Waffles72 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 am

Nice doctor didn't give up on me when one thing didn't work.+1
Waffles72

Postby SagaTheDragon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:42 am

Truly a great doctor! Stayed there to help me all the way through~ 100% legitimate, no trickery, backstabbing.

I suspect he may be an angel disguises as us humans.
SagaTheDragon

Postby Yasso » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Would recommend, healed me for free multiple times.
Yasso

Postby Sky_Cardis » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Updated the Medical Post:
Added: Pictures for easier understanding
Added: What I can heal/cure/supply
Removed: The fee section, decided to make it completely free now that I have an easier way to obtain the medical items. I was doing it free but the fee part was just in case.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby Cori » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Great doctor! Healed me and my Brother, Dont know how much stuff he had to use, but didint give up! thanks so much!
Cori
Customer

Postby Zapt13 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm

This looks like a pretty cool service! I try to stay out of town and do not expect to contract any diseases, but I do have a suggestion for the OP. Next to the disease you could list the prime symptoms, so noobs can identify what they are suffering from. For example, I do not know the difference between Maroon Fever and Big Box, but if I saw the symptoms in your post I could contact you and request treatment for the proper ailment.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Sky_Cardis » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Zapt13 wrote:This looks like a pretty cool service! I try to stay out of town and do not expect to contract any diseases, but I do have a suggestion for the OP. Next to the disease you could list the prime symptoms, so noobs can identify what they are suffering from. For example, I do not know the difference between Maroon Fever and Big Box, but if I saw the symptoms in your post I could contact you and request treatment for the proper ailment.

I thought about listing the diseases symptoms but there are a few issues.
All diseases have the same symptoms, it comes down to which is more frequent to come up with what disease it is...BUT ALSO it is hard to tell early on, just because your guy coughs doesn't mean the one cure meant for the cough is the cure. So either have to guess or let the disease worsen for the more frequent symptom to arise (which I refuse to do to anyone, they want cured I cure them then and there).

Be a shame to see a player with a disease and ends up coughing and thinks the cure is ends uses up all the medical items that cures that disease thinking it's that cure...it takes more then 1 doses in most cases, sometimes it takes a lot of doses to cure. As you can tell if a player takes that guess and it isn't working, he wasted the supplies AND player is slowly getting worse.

However I suppose I could post the major symptom to cure...but I don't want people saying I am giving false info when they don't cure themselves.
I.E "It said this cures that one with the cough, I took 12 doses and its not working!" situation.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby Taipion » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:18 am

Nice guy, did treat me and apparently some others today, helped me get rid of a dissease even though it took quite a lot of medicine!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby matan002 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:00 pm

5/5 great doctor!!!!!
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Great Doctor
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind