[Prov]WTB: Leather, Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs and more!

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: [Prov]WTB: Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs, Leather and more!

Postby Taipion » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Currently looking mostly for leather!

(but also buying other stuff as listed)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:38 pm

scammer, traded him 2 pieces of leather and he refused to pay citing that it was not "vegan leather" whatever the ***** that means.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:scammer, traded him 2 pieces of leather and he refused to pay citing that it was not "vegan leather" whatever the ***** that means.

@anyone reading this, please feel free to browse the previous pages of this thread to see that it is ONLY darwoth spreading lies to discredit me, which is really getting old already.

But anyone playing this game more than a week will likely already know that I have not scammed anyone here, but instead offer great deals and safe trading.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:44 pm

i am currently moving millions of silver worth of end game livestock to some of the games oldest veterans, meanwhile you are scamming people for vegan leather soccerballs and throwing folks glass on the ground like an *******. i think the results speak for themselves and the entire server knows i am a far more trustworthy trader than you.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Darwoth wrote:i am currently moving millions of silver worth of end game livestock to some of the games oldest veterans, meanwhile you are scamming people for vegan leather soccerballs and throwing folks glass on the ground like an *******. i think the results speak for themselves and the entire server knows i am a far more trustworthy trader than you.

Ohhhh boy!

That stuff you tried to sell me as leather were squirrel hides, and you apparently did not even know how to dry them. -.-

I gave you 10s for those because I help out noobs like you whenever I can, and that's how you thank me?! :cry:
Taipion

Re: [Prov]WTB: Leather, Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs and more!

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 pm

*up* for buying leather again!

Also offering nice gluttony food for newer player or alts to anyone bringing me leather!
Taipion

Re: [Prov]WTB: Leather, Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs and more!

Postby Taipion » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Still buying leather!
Still offering nice food as a free bonus on top of silver for leather!
(Also willing to part with more food and less silver, if you want that)

Also buying a few babel bricks now!
(yes, babel bricks, the super common ones for the corners, not gomoras, not jerichos)
Taipion

Previous

Return to The Trade-Wind