Biddas win again!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Biddas win again!

Postby Inotdead » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:45 am

I am not sure about this, but I think, that executioner should probably also reward larceny / waste scented scalps.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:51 am

Inotdead wrote:I am not sure about this, but I think, that executioner should probably also reward larceny / waste scented scalps.

We wanted to do this, but did not like the idea of players getting rewarded for making and murdering larceny alts. Murder is and will remain a large enough investment that we remain confident you won't kill your own murder alt for the bounty.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Inotdead » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 am

JohnCarver wrote:We wanted to do this, but did not like the idea of players getting rewarded for making and murdering larceny alts. Murder is and will remain a large enough investment that we remain confident you won't kill your own murder alt for the bounty.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. But a small "symbolic" reward for these crimes should be fine. It's not about reward per se, but about the sense of accomplishment, that you brought a criminal to justice. ;)
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Orcling » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:42 am

JohnCarver wrote:we remain confident you won't kill your own murder alt for the bounty.

Hue.
Orcling

Postby colesie » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:13 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
loftar wrote:How about a leaderboard on who dropped the most silver into wells? ¦]

Yes, must happen.

Make it so that the person who currently has thrown in the most silver gets a gold star over their head or something so that people will have a reason to just throw their cash away so that they can "take back" their speshul buttrfleye status
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses