To Arms Men! Rebel against the Tribe!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: To Arms Men! Rebel against the Tribe!

Postby Church » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Willow, I mean mouser, I too have heard rumors of a new group forming, the RARAR. Who is the RARAR you may ask? - rebels against rebels against rebels of the rebellion. And I hear they are pretty serious.
Church

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Church wrote:Willow, I mean mouser, I too have heard rumors of a new group forming, the RARAR. Who is the RARAR you may ask? - rebels against rebels against rebels of the rebellion. And I hear they are pretty serious.

Lmfoa you think I was willow. You guys still haven't figured out who that was. I thought you were better than that.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Trenial » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:07 pm

queenie,

Hint:

that is all.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

What does that have to do with me?
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Trenial » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Everything, use that noggin like I use to tell you.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Angel_of_Death » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:55 pm

just once,its not much to ask.DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF TRASH TALK....

ok NVM that will never happen.......SSSOoooooooooo.....

People of Salem,I am the Rebellion I am Justice I am your Savior!!
i will wipe the trive in one day and all you have to do is donate the amount of 100,000 silver by tomorrow.plz dont pm me i will accept all donations in 24 hours from this post.after i get the amount of silver,i will activate my god powers given by jorb and kill all of the trive members.you can give me 5k silver to watch all this happen.

you must reach the total of 100,000 silver for me to activate such powers
Angel_of_Death

Postby Frakked » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 am

I took two things from the updates- I think apply to this thread.

1. Soon it will be easier to survive Tribe's harassment.

2. It will be easier to dish it out to them as well.

Truth:

3. Tribe is not going to disappear...even if you wiped them out to the last man and holding tomorrow.

Where are the screen-shots of notable anti-Tribe accomplishments? (And if they had any...why would they need silver?!)

I'm going to wait until August or September- let's give the new Devs time to roll out some substantial changes. They say PVP is undergoing major revamp... timers will be here soon... and then this Arson mechanic...

Seems it's premature to start coughing up silver to a group of little note or worth. I know as well as any how easy it is to create additional accounts- alts... and make them present as anything I want.

Hell- this could be a faction of Tribe looking to ID potential threats and targets. NO reason to make yourself a target (even if you are one already)...lol and be giving them the silver to kill you off before the updates.
Frakked

Postby Brego » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:11 am

Frakked wrote:I took two things from the updates- I think apply to this thread.

Truth:

3. Tribe is not going to disappear...even if you wiped them out to the last man and holding tomorrow.

Where are the screen-shots of notable anti-Tribe accomplishments? (And if you had any...why would they need silver?!)

I'm going to wait until August or September- let's give the new Devs time to roll out some substantial changes. They say PVP is undergoing major revamp... timers will be here soon... and then this Arson mechanic...

Seems it's premature to start coughing up silver to a group of little note or worth. I know as well as any how easy it is to create additional accounts- alts... and make them present as anything I want.

Hell- this could be a faction of Tribe looking to ID potential threats and targets. NO reason to make yourself a target (even if you are one already)...lol and be giving them the silver to kill you off before the updates.

Hey Frakked
you can just dream but nothing what you said can happen.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:23 am

Frakked wrote:I took two things from the updates- I think apply to this thread.

Truth:

Where are the screen-shots of notable anti-Tribe accomplishments? (And if they had any...why would they need silver?!)

You should look at the history of the account. Its the Chief.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Frakked » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 am

I know Tribe's reputation... deception is their preferred method of attack... lure you in with the promise of protection and then kill you off when they are bored.

Newer folks deserve a knowledgeable choice... Once upon a time I believed in you... as did many others.

I learned better after losing a Main...

Really sucks for you though... seems most of the long term goals are about marginalizing whatever 'time in service' you might have. I find that comforting. Tribe's ultimate dedication, commitment, 'years' of play time... broken forever by Dev mechanic aimed at providing a bigger play base... than say... Old world 'Plymouth' ever had.

Laugh and joke as you will... I know what you had... and what you will have to settle for... what you are losing... and the biggest laugh is mine.

Cheers~!
Frakked

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses