Discussion about LEELEE

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Discussion about LEELEE

Postby Greb » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:37 am

Alloin, lets reform our little group, you and kommaba are free to join our little group. Will tell more on voice. ;)
CG lives on, though with different approach to the game. :roll:

PS. JohnCarver, i love you so far!
Greb

Re: Development Roadmap

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Greb wrote:Alloin, lets reform our little group, you and kommaba are free to join our little group. Will tell more on voice. ;)

No L33Lee?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alloin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Greb wrote:Alloin, lets reform our little group, you and kommaba are free to join our little group. Will tell more on voice. ;)

No L33Lee?

L33LEE is banned forever

@Greb: Sounds good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REaJyqE1y0o

not sure if I have time for it though
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 pm

alloin wrote:
Claeyt wrote:

No L33Lee?

L33LEE is banned forever?

How come? What's the Story behind that?

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Questions about LEELEE

Postby alloin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Claeyt wrote:
alloin wrote:L33LEE is banned forever?

Short version:
1. We all started as hermits this world.
2. I gave him a huge headstart on the first day with shop-items and silver for his first nails, bars, claim & townbell.
3. I sign the treaty, he didn't want to and went all nuts saying i'm so deep into tribe-conspiracy-you'*****
4. I'm not online for 1 week, so he decides to do a full drop party in town & give all his assets away to some kind of anti-tribe rebellion, including his own account & everything he owed me.
5. He's banned from all CG-related communication channels & removed from friendslists. (many things happened, but the last point was the drop)
6. RIP CG
7. O hai Candyman
8. tba
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Alloin tag me in. I'm rdy to be a candy kid
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 pm

alloin wrote:
Claeyt wrote:
alloin wrote:L33LEE is banned forever?

Short version:
1. We all started as hermits this world.
2. I gave him a huge headstart on the first day with shop-items and silver for his first nails, bars, claim & townbell.
3. I sign the treaty, he didn't want to and went all nuts saying i'm so deep into tribe-conspiracy-you'*****
4. I'm not online for 1 week, so he decides to do a full drop party in town & give all his assets away to some kind of anti-tribe rebellion, including his own account & everything he owed me.
5. He's banned from all CG-related communication channels & removed from friendslists. (many things happened, but the last point was the drop)
6. RIP CG
7. O hai Candyman
8. tba

So you guys are just going to be like Darwoth? Tribal nut-huggers who are under the treaty? That would mean that the top 3 factions are all under the treaty and won't attack each other. What the hell is the point of that?

Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Claeyt wrote:So you guys are just going to be like Darwoth? Tribal nut-huggers who are under the treaty? That would mean that the top 3 factions are all under the treaty and won't attack each other. What the hell is the point of that?

What factions are you talking about?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Greb » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Claeyt wrote:So you guys are just going to be like Darwoth? Tribal nut-huggers who are under the treaty? That would mean that the top 3 factions are all under the treaty and won't attack each other. What the hell is the point of that?

Claeyt goes at it again, starting rumours ;)
Greb

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Dallane wrote:

What factions are you talking about?

Darwoth and his guys, the reformed Candy Gang and the tribe.

Claeyt

Next

Return to House of Burgesses