Discussion about LEELEE

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Discussion about LEELEE

Postby Binks » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Darwoth wrote:leelee is a turd

aside from the fact that he was the claeyt here before claeyt arrived he is an emotionally driven fellow. like the time he got mad at binks in rust and tried to sabotage the entire candy gang vault on roanoke.

or when he had a "drop party" with useless newb **** that was thrown in the river in front of him which then caused a ragequit.

haha we dropped his entire "drop party" in the river
Binks

Re: Questions about LEELEE

Postby LongLostLee » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am

alloin wrote:
Claeyt wrote:
alloin wrote:L33LEE is banned forever?

How come? What's the Story behind that?

Short version:
1. We all started as hermits this world.
2. I gave him a huge headstart on the first day with shop-items and silver for his first nails, bars, claim & townbell.
3. I sign the treaty, he didn't want to and went all nuts saying i'm so deep into tribe-conspiracy-you'*****
4. I'm not online for 1 week, so he decides to do a full drop party in town & give all his assets away to some kind of anti-tribe rebellion, including his own account & everything he owed me.
5. He's banned from all CG-related communication channels & removed from friendslists. (many things happened, but the last point was the drop)
6. RIP CG
7. O hai Candyman
8. tba

This made me so sad i indeed had to make a new account just to post.

1. Correct
2. Most of that was paid for with ingame items, and the cash shop package was a gift re-bestowed upon me from when you gifted it to me the first time on Roanoak.(purchased some 1 year ago)
3. Correct
4. There was more to the story than that. But half true.
5. All assests(Including bell, cash shop items returned etc) but the account were offered to allion when he went ape **** about it after his week away, he refused to accept it, and complained further about the cash shop package he gave me which was purchased over a year ago with real money. (he complained about the money spent)
6. £30 was offered to him as compensation for this over paypal, at this point he spat it in my face and cut all contact with me.
7. If you are going to post a short version, at least have the balls to post more of the truths.
8. ***** the Treaty

PS: Binks/DW i was leaving the game anyway, hence the drop party of all the newb ****. hardly rage quit because you assholes dropped it all in the water.

Take care all.
LongLostLee

Postby Dallane » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:59 am

I loved it when peepee would do a drop party. All you would hear is ploops. Then at the end I was the guys saying "thanks for dropping complete ****" followed by him freaking out in boston and forums.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:45 pm

alprice wrote:I am upset that Claeyt is so negative on the forums saying bad things about stuff that is none of his business. Are you trying to show out or just acting out like a 3 yr old. I raised one and she acts smarter than you at 13.

What are you talking about? They're saying that they're signing the treaty.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Trenial » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:02 am

Claeyt, for one day, one 24 hour cycle, could you just stahp?
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:16 am

Trenial wrote:Claeyt, for one day, one 24 hour cycle, could you just stahp?

never. :lol: :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dammit » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:07 am

Claeyt wrote:
Trenial wrote:Claeyt, for one day, one 24 hour cycle, could you just stahp?

never. :lol: :D

Confirmed false now.
Dammit

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:57 am

...has anyone thought about that Claeyt and LEELEE is in fact one and the same person?
Glennfinnan

Postby TruthTeller » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:52 am

Glennfinnan wrote:...has anyone thought about that Claeyt and LEELEE is in fact one and the same person?

If he is, he is the best sociopath I've met to date. Distinct personalities ingame. Both are arrogant, but L33LEE has the ability to show "sincere" humility at times. Claeyt lacks a such trait. :lol:
TruthTeller

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses