Fashion POLL

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Which one is the best dressed Pilgrim?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 pm

1 Ev1lking
2%
2 Suffragium
8%
3 Simon
2%
4 neored9
1%
5 Brego
19%
6 Tomki
3%
7 Brona
22%
8 alprice
8%
9 martinuzz
2%
10 alloin
6%
11 vienradzis
2%
12 Claeyt
3%
13 niko8
2%
14 Tamasin
9%
15 Bearcub
3%
16 Judaism
4%
17 Cheena
5%

Total votes : 170

Re: Fashion POLL

Postby ukraChild » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Pichuck wrote:
lbutane wrote:Thanks everyone for participation and voting. Had a pleasure to see such activity ;)

You do realize the Tribe rigged the vote, right? They used their 30 alt accounts and voted on themselves.
+1

Totally obvious. No winner unless mods confirm the votes and give respective bans as this is no different than using sockpuppet accounts to argue the same point with yourself.
ukraChild

Postby Brego » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 pm

ukraChild wrote:
Pichuck wrote:
lbutane wrote:Thanks everyone for participation and voting. Had a pleasure to see such activity ;)

You do realize the Tribe rigged the vote, right? They used their 30 alt accounts and voted on themselves.
+1

Totally obvious. No winner unless mods confirm the votes and give respective bans as this is no different than using sockpuppet accounts to argue the same point with yourself.

You're just jealous that we are better than you
my vote i gave Brona.

Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Brona » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 pm

ukraChild wrote:Totally obvious. No winner unless mods confirm the votes and give respective bans as this is no different than using sockpuppet accounts to argue the same point with yourself.

Look at you! Acting like people give a ***** about what you say.
Brona

Postby Ikpeip » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:03 am

Good afternoon,

Given the rebs' long history of lying and fabricating stories with no basis in reality, this should come as no surprise that they try to explain away their loss with these accusations.

Hell, they don't even have to decency to make their accusations of sockpuppeting from their real account, and use sockpuppets instead. No sense of self-awareness, these people.

It is entirely predictable that the community has spurned the treacherous outlaws in this democratic election. Who would want to vote for liars who attempt to prey on peaceful law-abiding civilians. The Tribe thanks the community of Salem for recognizing the fashion sense of their more stylish members.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Realak » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:06 am

Ikpeip wrote:We used sockpuppets
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:08 am

I actually voted for Brona and Tomki because I liked their outfits.

As far as the contest results go, it's not up to me to say who wins, it's up to the OP.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Pichuck » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:20 am

Ikpeip wrote:Good afternoon,

Given the rebs' long history of lying and fabricating stories with no basis in reality, this should come as no surprise that they try to explain away their loss with these accusations.

Hell, they don't even have to decency to make their accusations of sockpuppeting from their real account, and use sockpuppets instead. No sense of self-awareness, these people.

It is entirely predictable that the community has spurned the treacherous outlaws in this democratic election. Who would want to vote for liars who attempt to prey on peaceful law-abiding civilians. The Tribe thanks the community of Salem for recognizing the fashion sense of their more stylish members.

Faithfully,

-PmP

Me? Sockpuppet? Check at the registration date, mate.

Additionally, I wouldn't call it lying, just misinformation and false assumptions - Tribals suffer from those no less.
Pichuck

Postby Brona » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:46 am

Op just gave me my winnings : )
Brona

Postby ukraChild » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 am

Given the admin just confirmed it's allowed to manipulate forum polls with various alt accounts voting holds no real value or veracity - just like any tribe statement as they have always showed us. Basically any voting is a joke and the winner depends on the given parties 'ability' to create as many accounts as possible. So move along people nothing to see or discuss here really.

Fixed that for you pete.
Ikpeip wrote:Given the tribes long history of lying and fabricating stories with no basis in reality, it should come as no surprise that we manipulate everything we can to stop our embarrassing losses and failures. By now you should all find this natural.

Basically we have no sense of self-awareness people.

It is entirely predictable that the community would always have spurned the treacherous tribe outlaws in any kind of voting so we felt we had no other option than to manipulate once again. It's clear the community would never want to vote for tribe liars who attempt to prey on peaceful law-abiding civilians. The tribe thanks the admin for allowing these consistent manipulations as we have no sense of style or anything else given we have no life outside this virtual universe. We practically don't exist.

treacherous,

-pete missionary to pagans

@bronitta if, as usual you don't have anything to say - not even lie as per tribe norm - shut up. Your puppy face on the picture is somewhat cute but I couldn't help noticing - did you workout your breasts?!

@bidduh I'm going to make you my dog. Are you ready? So you can guard my stumps. oh wait you're not even good for that. go back to sushi making.
ukraChild

Postby Brona » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:06 am

ukraChild wrote:Given the admin just confirmed it's allowed to manipulate forum polls with various alt accounts voting holds no real value or veracity - just like any tribe statement as they have always showed us. Basically any voting is a joke and the winner depends on the given parties 'ability' to create as many accounts as possible. So move along people nothing to see or discuss here really.

Fixed that for you pete.
Ikpeip wrote:Given the tribes long history of lying and fabricating stories with no basis in reality, it should come as no surprise that we manipulate everything we can to stop our embarrassing losses and failures. By now you should all find this natural.

Basically we have no sense of self-awareness people.

It is entirely predictable that the community would always have spurned the treacherous tribe outlaws in any kind of voting so we felt we had no other option than to manipulate once again. It's clear the community would never want to vote for tribe liars who attempt to prey on peaceful law-abiding civilians. The tribe thanks the admin for allowing these consistent manipulations as we have no sense of style or anything else given we have no life outside this virtual universe. We practically don't exist.

treacherous,

-pete missionary to pagans

@bronitta if, as usual you don't have anything to say - not even lie as per tribe norm - shut up. Your puppy face on the picture is somewhat cute but I couldn't help noticing - did you workout your breasts?!

@bidduh I'm going to make you my dog. Are you ready? So you can guard my stumps. oh wait you're not even good for that. go back to sushi making.

You sound like a more brain damaged rebel version of Claeyt.
Brona

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses