Another Claeyt Diatribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The end of the rebellion

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:14 am

Claeyt wrote:
neored9 wrote:No, you're the one not understanding what you're saying.

rac·ism
noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

A belief turns into prejudice which turns into racism. They're not exclusive. The point is that Darwoth has a prejudice against black people.

Now you're saying Christianity is racist. Where do you get off?
neored9

Postby TruthTeller » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 am

Kaios wrote:your mom is racist

Extremely likely that a lot of mothers to those who post here are racist. Racism is extremely common in the current world, far more so among older generations.

Furthermore, if you have outspoken racist parents, there is a significant chance that you will do your teenage revolt by becoming anti-racist.
TruthTeller

Postby Buto » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am

Ah I see Claeyt brought out the "Darwoth is Racist" record again. At least it never collects dust. Reminds me of the reddit meme "Warlizard gaming forums".
Buto

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am

Darwoth wrote:since claeyt does this twice a month on average i am guessing not, so what is the point of your latest crusade cryaet?

I'm talking about it again because that noob from World's End thought you weren't an ******* in real life.

So you've projected that one illiterate 19 year old black kid acting out against his own failure by projecting his frustration at himself at the white DMV tester into some condemnation of the whole black race? Even if you have 50,000 examples of this then you're still projecting individual moments onto a prejudice of the whole race. Clearly the woman wasn't a racist, there are many, many examples of false accusations of racism in this country and in my opinion actual racism is exactly like yours, learned hatred based on little things like this or big things like acts of violence against you. Clearly the kid was pissed because he realized he couldn't do it and lashed out. It sounded like he probably was let down by his school system or his parents failed at keeping him in it.

Also, I don't know about your state but they give the option for Audio/Oral driving knowledge tests here. Just a quick glance at the web shows almost all states do. It's not illegal anywhere that I know. You don't have to read to get a driver's license anywhere that I know of. The only thing you need to know is Stop and Yield and Speed signs and even that is on the vision test.
Last edited by Claeyt on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 am

i think claeyt has such anger toward me because he likely had a father that would not accept his black boyfriend into the family :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 am

Darwoth wrote:i think claeyt has such anger toward me because he likely had a father that would not accept his black boyfriend into the family :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was gay, and I'm not, my dad probably would have accepted a black boyfriend or girlfriend into the family. He's a pretty progressive guy which is probably unlike your dad who probably taught you the basis of your own racial hatred as a kid.

Buto wrote:Ah I see Claeyt brought out the "Darwoth is Racist" record again. At least it never collects dust. Reminds me of the reddit meme "Warlizard gaming forums".

Meh, some noob didn't know that Darwoth is an ******* in real life also. His racist ***** is just the easiest way to show them how much of a ***** he is outside of Salem as well.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:33 am

Claeyt wrote:What the hell,

Me during the summer after a moonshine and coon hunt.

neored9

Postby TruthTeller » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 am

Claeyt wrote:If I was gay, and I'm not, my dad probably would have accepted a black boyfriend or girlfriend into the family. He's a pretty progressive guy which is probably unlike your dad who probably taught you the basis of your own racial hatred as a kid.

What makes you so passionate about your "liberal" values? A such obsession does not come out from thin air, it is personal.
TruthTeller

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:36 am

Claeyt wrote:So you've projected that one illiterate 19 year old black kid acting out against his own failure by projecting his frustration at himself at the white DMV tester into some condemnation of the whole black race? Even if you have 50,000 examples of this then you're still projecting individual moments onto a prejudice of the whole race. Clearly the woman wasn't a racist, there are many, many examples of false accusations of racism in this country and in my opinion actual racism is exactly like yours, learned hatred based on little things like this or big things like acts of violence against you. Clearly the kid was pissed because he realized he couldn't do it and lashed out. It sounded like he probably was let down by his school system or his parents failed at keeping him in it.

A vast majority of them are like this. You need to leave white suburbia and see the real world at least once.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:36 am

neored9 wrote:Now you're saying Christianity is racist. Where do you get off?

No, that is nothing like what I said. Sarcasm is in blue for future reference. Fixed it for you.

Christianity is a belief which would turn into a prejudice if it was against something or someone. It would then turn into racism if it was prejudiced against a race of people specifically.

Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses