Another Claeyt Diatribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Another Claeyt Diatribe

Postby Orcling » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Horis wrote:
Judaism wrote:Black people are just less evolved humans, thats my opinion.

impossible statement. Likely opinion.

Evolution occurs over an entire population over time. Time and procreation are the only factors in evolution.

Oh and this discovery suggests many interesting hypotheses that as of yet we can only postulate on:
http://news.discovery.com/human/genetic ... 110718.htm

But whatever, it can also be conspiracy propaganda for whatever American political affiliation you abhor.

cheers and pink flowers for all.

Not "less" evolved, merely a differend branch of evolution, a, whatsitcalled, sub-species?
We categorize Monkeys, fishes, lions and insects into subspecies and so forth, why can't we with humans? Because that's racist and offensive? *****.
Orcling

Postby materia » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:41 pm

care to explain why? if anything i would say nature favored them gens wise more than it favored any other race. unless you are taking into account the impact society and location has to individuals,but imo that has nothing do with evolution. evolution is a natural process.
materia

Postby ezgoezit » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:44 pm

I hate to derail from whatever this has turned into, but thanks for the OP. It was very enlightening.

Ez

Claeyt wrote:Clipped from other thread:

Guthix_Wizard wrote:Either way im sure your a cool guy irl and we could have split a blunt

He's actually an ******* in real life as well, take it from me. He's posted many, many racist and homophobic posts here and he has only stopped because the new owners have changed the forum rules.

For all other towns in this game here is a copy of Darwoth's voice so that you can check new recruits. Just press play at the bottom of the page, it takes about 50 seconds of weird music before they start the interview.

http://blog.mmosmacktalk.com/762/mmo-podcast/vpr-cast79-darwoth-wothdar/

I now have heard the voices of Darwoth, Binks, Judaism, the Chief and several other known raiders and griefers if anyone needs to check a new recruit. I can pop onto a Skype call with them or you can join me on the Team Speak channel I use. The absolute best check you can do for new town recruits is an actual voice chat.
Sic Erat Scriptum (Thus was it written)
ezgoezit

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 pm

materia wrote:

care to explain why? if anything i would say nature favored them gens wise more than it favored any other race. unless you are taking into account the impact society and location has to individuals,but imo that has nothing do with evolution. evolution is a natural process.

Care to explain your ironically racist statement?
neored9

Postby materia » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 pm

neored9 wrote:
materia wrote:

Care to explain your ironically racist statement?

ironic? why? what ppl in this treath is assuming is they are less evolved because due whatever reasons that have nothing to do with evolution, they are more prone to violence.i dont see how diferent they are form germans japonese middle east ppl all being white ppl. i am white btw living in a multi cultural country.
materia

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:26 pm

materia wrote: i am white btw

I really doubt that.
neored9

Postby Judaism » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:28 pm

neored9 wrote:

I really doubt that.

Yeah me to, he claims that Middle Eastern people are white.

Most Middle Eastern people are not white either, if he does not understand that then how could he possible understand my opinion.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby materia » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 pm

neored9 wrote:

I really doubt that.

Judaism wrote:
neored9 wrote:

I really doubt that.

Yeah me to, he claims that Middle Eastern people are white.

Most Middle Eastern people are not white either, if he does not understand that then how could he possible understand my opinion.

i love the lack of arguments and assumptions. juda i never claimed that all ppl from middle east is white a big part of it is and that was the one i was referring to. plus what opinion are you talking about? i only saw a few words no because or why were pointed by you, thats not an opinion if you ask me. why do you consider black ppl less envolved?
and yes i am white , not that i care if you think i am or not.
materia

Postby Cheena » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Why do you even.

It's a troll forum, you can't have elaborated arguments with them.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:27 pm

when is the last time you saw two non black folks doing this?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... is8TlQDwdm
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses