Another Claeyt Diatribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Another Claeyt Diatribe

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Clipped from other thread:

Guthix_Wizard wrote:Either way im sure your a cool guy irl and we could have split a blunt

He's actually an ******* in real life as well, take it from me. He's posted many, many racist and homophobic posts here and he has only stopped because the new owners have changed the forum rules.

For all other towns in this game here is a copy of Darwoth's voice so that you can check new recruits. Just press play at the bottom of the page, it takes about 50 seconds of weird music before they start the interview.

http://blog.mmosmacktalk.com/762/mmo-podcast/vpr-cast79-darwoth-wothdar/

I now have heard the voices of Darwoth, Binks, Judaism, the Chief and several other known raiders and griefers if anyone needs to check a new recruit. I can pop onto a Skype call with them or you can join me on the Team Speak channel I use. The absolute best check you can do for new town recruits is an actual voice chat.
Last edited by Claeyt on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Re: The end of the rebellion

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

lol there is nothing i posted here in the past that is against the rules now you stupid *****, there is a difference between voicing a dissenting opinion to your pie in the sky ***** and goose stepping down the street. it does not surprise me you are inable to discern the diffetrence given how stupid you have demonstrated yourself to be yet again in this very thread :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Darwoth wrote:lol there is nothing i posted here in the past that is against the rules now you stupid *****, there is a difference between voicing a dissenting opinion to your pie in the sky ***** and goose stepping down the street. it does not surprise me you are inable to discern the diffetrence given how stupid you have demonstrated yourself to be yet again in this very thread :lol:

Then try dropping some N bombs again jackass. :lol: :lol: :lol:

...or better yet post your signature from Scary Bad guys here on this forum.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Guthix_Wizard » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Guthix_Wizard wrote:Either way im sure your a cool guy irl and we could have split a blunt

He's actually an ******* in real life as well, take it from me. He's posted many, many racist and homophobic posts here and he has only stopped because the new owners have changed the forum rules.

For all other towns in this game here is a copy of Darwoth's voice so that you can check new recruits. Just press play at the bottom of the page, it takes about 50 seconds of weird music before they start the interview.

http://blog.mmosmacktalk.com/762/mmo-podcast/vpr-cast79-darwoth-wothdar/

I now have heard the voices of Darwoth, Binks, and Chief if anyone needs to check a new recruit I can pop onto a Skype call with them or they can join me on the Team Speak channel I use. The absolute best check you can do for new town recruits is an actual voice chat.

Wow Darwoth sounds like a big guy , mid 30s , hes been rekking people in games for a loooong time

Lol thats a jokes podcast, all about Darwoth im actually listening to it. Long history of MMO bossing

haha thanks for podcast link i gotta listen to the whole thing
Guthix_Wizard

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Claeyt wrote:Then try dropping some N bombs again jackass. :lol: :lol: :lol:

search.php?keywords=******&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

interesting, out of the 11 instances (well, prior to this post ho ho ho) of the word ****** being used on these forums i was involved in no instances of the word ****** being used other than people responding to one of my screenshots in a two year old thread where the word ****** was used by someone other than myself in their screenshot. YOU however have used the eeeeeevil word ****** twice in half as much time!

so i have been here twice as long as you have, and you have used the word ****** 200% more than i have, which is none. thank you for making yet another scathing example of your intoxicating stupidity yet AGAIN

why do you hate the poor downtrodden hyphenated-americans claeyt?
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 pm

LOL ***** dying. #noscoped #shreked
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Then try dropping some N bombs again jackass. :lol: :lol: :lol:

search.php?keywords=******&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

interesting, out of the 11 instances (well, prior to this post ho ho ho) of the word ****** being used on these forums i was involved in no instances of the word ****** being used other than people responding to one of my screenshots in a two year old thread where the word ****** was used by someone other than myself in their screenshot. YOU however have used the eeeeeevil word ****** twice in half as much time!

so i have been here twice as long as you have, and you have used the word ****** 200% more than i have, which is none. thank you for making yet another scathing example of your intoxicating stupidity yet AGAIN

why do you hate the poor downtrodden hyphenated-americans claeyt?

Of course your search didn't pick up the 2 TotallyMeow edited and they also didn't pick up last world's Hinnon. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Darwoth wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Image

i only name my characters Pretty Pink Flowers right before i let you kin them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited for racism. Please refrain from racist remarks in the future or you will be banned.

~TotalyMeow

...and of course your ScaryBadGuy profile is particularly offensive. You've posted many, many Salem stories there so this is fair game under the new forum rules.

IMAGE REDACTED

Just because Darwoth chooses to have a racially offensive profile picture on his website doesn't mean you can post it here.

~TotalyMeow

Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:41 pm

cry about it *************

furthermore that is one edit, a week ago. in response to you.

and this worlds hinnom is the same as last worlds hinnom you dumb sack of ****.

also i hereby demand that claeyt be banned from these forums for violating the no personal info rule by posting screengrabs from my private copyrighted website without my consent which opens a legal case for theft of intellectual property. and for sharing recordings of my conversations from a video game 8 years ago with no relevance to the salem universe for the express purpose of out of context slander and demonization along with spreading his evil racist propaganda that he is linking from privarely owned websites, again without the owners consent.
Last edited by Darwoth on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Darwoth wrote:cry about it *************

also i hereby demand that claeyt be banned from these forums for violating the no personal info rule by posting screengrabs from my private website and for sharing recordings of my conversations along with spreading his evil racist propaganda.

Cry about what? You being a racist? I believe racism should be confronted and mocked, not cried about.

The interview is actually from a public MMO blog and is public information about your MMO gameplay, so it's open game. The screen shot from your forum is directly off the 'Salem' story section of your forum, so again, open game.
Last edited by Claeyt on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:47 pm

no, you want to bait me enough that you can cry like a little girl to the moderators like you always do :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses