The end of the rebellion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The end of the rebellion

Postby Voltaire1512 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Just saw this thread. Wow, Darwoth, a lot of justice for one day. :)
Voltaire1512

Postby Guthix_Wizard » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:14 pm

I was a citizen of Worlds End , i started playing Salem a few days prior and it was my first few nights in Worlds End

I had chopped a few dozen trees, fished a few dozen fish and was happy for once in a game, i was pulling my weight and just got the hang of feasting and skilling properly the day Darwoth killed me

Finding these pictures on Skype earlier led me to Darwoths griefing clan website, which is actually kind of cute, started in 2007 ish or earlier its actually a impressive site for a Neckbeard , created to bond together a bunch of griefers from WOW, Darkfall and other nolife prone mmorpgs --- > http://www.scarybadguys.com/cpg/display ... t=0&pos=12

Thats me getting killed there, it was a 18bile account, but one i enjoyed on this game, honestly a normal person would get back up and enjoy the game all over but i lost a lot of motivation mostly from being a soft ****, so i lost the will to no life as i did for 3 days at worlds end, i was building crates at the time he killed me to store berries, also other pics suggest he took over the whole town and killed a few other people i had the pleasure of chatting with

I dont know much about the rebellion or the tribe, apart from the fact that tribe are a warring faction and exist solely to kill anyone against them , there isint much to do in Salem so honestly good for them for creating some sort of Ingame political drama

Darwoth your pretty good at what you do unfortunately, and based on your Guild description on your website, your sole purpose in any game is to grief and sit back and drink the tears so i cannot really blame you for enjoying the salty beverages you hold dear. Also you hold it together pretty well on the website, locked registration on forums, guild rules which are special operations tier

Shame i died, im not really bawwing hard, but i do miss my account and it hit me hard enough that i lost the will to play for a bit. Either way im sure your a cool guy irl and we could have split a blunt - you seem well spoken on your forums , bottom line - you did a nice raid, well thought out probably and got your loot to show for it, also ruined a few peoples hard work and killed off their accounts, taking world ends as a outpost? impressive. Ruining hundreds of hours of gameplay for a dozen other people? Priceless
Guthix_Wizard

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:20 pm

whether you get back on the horse is up to you, but an 18 stat character thats only a few days old is a really stupid reason to quit, with the foods i found at worlds end you could have hit close to that in your first gluttony session if you were using a table.

in reality you got a big jump start over other people at your level as you have already witnessed town destruction/politics and have been ***** over by your own, all valuable experiences to carry forward and do better.
Darwoth

Postby bytor » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Justice served, now move along
bytor

Postby Buto » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Kaios wrote:Can't say I disagree with Realak. The fact is this guy has been lying to and exploiting people for years, he's had plenty of practice in the ways of "socialing" an individual. Then he writes about it in his lame blog and receives the praises of those who have yet to feel the pain of being duped by a professional liar.

Darwoth tried to destroy a guild I was leading once. But I do a little more research than you idiots and figured him out before he could do some real damage. You really only have yourselves to blame. If it's happened multiple times to you by the same person then maybe you should blame your genes I guess.
Buto

Postby Kaios » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Buto wrote:Darwoth tried to destroy a guild I was leading once. But I do a little more research than you idiots and figured him out before he could do some real damage. You really only have yourselves to blame. If it's happened multiple times to you by the same person then maybe you should blame your genes I guess.

Ok but why are you lumping me in with them as well. I didn't get tricked by anyone.
Kaios

Postby Cheena » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Is that guy really thinking that Suffragium invited Darwoth while knowing it was him indeed ? :|
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Feone » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 pm

A bit of caution and some chronic paranoia goes a long way towards surviving Salem.
Feone

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 am

I've split out that 7 page off-topic mess so try not to stray again, okay?

~TotalyMeow
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Brona » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 am

TotalyMeow wrote:I've split out that 7 page off-topic mess so try not to stray again, okay?

~TotalyMeow

Thanks Chairman Meow :D
Brona

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses