The end of the rebellion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The end of the rebellion

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:29 am

As anyone reading this forum knows the past weekend was an eventful one indeed, beginning with the annihilation of realak's town (townsville), followed by the wholesale massacre of 5 insurgents at the hands of mr badger and mr paul in a failed ambush.

the last remnants of the rebel faction were now all huddled together in their final and most powerful stronghold licking their wounds. this cancer needed to be destroyed before it could regrow and come back, luckily i had already been at work corrupting one of the high ranking commanders with promises of pork and alcohol.

as anyone who knows me probably guessed, the first order of business after destroying the bell was to slay the traitor who was in the middle of ferreting out as much loot as he could ahead of the coming storm.

next was to eliminate rage, approximately a 90 hp fighter that had scents at various lean to's around town he had robbed.

10 minutes later the town was now secured and under my control, shortly after that the alarm had went out and one by one the heathens began to login to attempt to save their town.

ho ho ho

unlike obama, i do not negotiate with terrorists.

loot totals have not been gone through all the way yet, however thus far.....

300ish oiled boards
1200+ fresh boards
120 iron
140 leather
30 sea island cloth
14k silver
900 t2/t3 food items
1000+ foraged or otherwise rare inspirationals
several pieces of skull slotted combat gear.
over a dozen pistols/muskets

and then the town itself which i have taken over and will be using as an outpost.

approx 20 t3 fields
approx 10 t2 fields
full production infrastucture.
30 sheds, 100+ chests
church
half dozen mansions

Darwoth

Re: The end of the rebellion

Postby vienradzis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 am

Nice loot :)

wanna sell headdress?
vienradzis

Postby alloin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

How can they STAY so stupid ???
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby martinuzz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

Inb4 raging river of salty tears
Did Claeyt shut up yet?
WARNING: berrymash laxatives can cause your character to explode violently, after eating chymically unstable foods.
martinuzz

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:14 am

martinuzz wrote:Inb4 raging river of salty tears

I doubt it. I'd bet Suff, Yasso and Sunari don't even post here besides their character stats and some basic info. I doubt Sunari will even post anything at all. She knows that the trolls will only harass her and hopefully Yasso and Suff will know it too.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Nimmeth » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 am

:lol:
inc lots of lame excuses
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby vienradzis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

I bet there was some bugabuse
vienradzis

Postby RobertoKarlos » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 am

Justice
RobertoKarlos

Postby Yasso » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am

No tears no lame excuses, there never were any really. I just wanna point out one thing, Suff never gave you citizenship, he was recording with his char logged since he went to bed so he proved his innocence. Aaand our church interior didnt look like that. Apparently we forgot to pay the bills (thats even worse) :roll:

Claeyt wrote:
martinuzz wrote:Inb4 raging river of salty tears

I doubt it. I'd bet Suff, Yasso and Sunari don't even post here besides their character stats and some basic info. I doubt Sunari will even post anything at all. She knows that the trolls will only harass her and hopefully Yasso and Suff will know it too.

Most of us never post. Forums are a **** hole, attempting to have any human level discussion here always fails, if you wanna post here you either dont discuss anything with anyone or just ***** around :P
Yasso

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:58 am

Yasso wrote:No tears no lame excuses, there never were any really. I just wanna point out one thing, Suff never gave you citizenship, he was recording with his char logged since he went to bed so he proved his innocence. Aaand our church interior didnt look like that. Apparently we forgot to pay the bills (thats even worse) :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, that is the interior of the church in providence.

i have a lot more incriminating screencaps than the above, and more interesting ones (like sunari paying me 5k) i just posted the footnotes.
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses