Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Postby Brego » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm

niko8 wrote:
Heroes never die :arrow:

you're already dead
your hero turned in crap
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Suffragium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:37 pm

niko8 wrote:The battle on the water is the worst. I was aware of it and I didn't expect that the battle could end on the water this time. But had no choice as to protect koed friends on the water.

Let's agree to never fight battles on the water again.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Hose » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Brego wrote:
niko8 wrote:
Heroes never die :arrow:

you're already dead
your hero turned in crap

biddas, i want to see you fighting.. inb4 you cant even hit an enemy infront of you
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Good morning,

Kaios wrote:So basically here's the impression this thread left me with:

Oh good, another nugget of wisdom from Salem's favorite trash can!

Kaios wrote:On a regular basis you have many players complaining about the Tribe without ever really attempting any sort of retaliation. Constantly they have to hear them tell everyone that, "It's possible to beat us, you just have to try!!!" "Put in some effort, blah blah blah" etc.

A group of players decides they'll give it a try and unfortunately they fail. Unsurprisingly, the Tribe ***** continue to act like complete assholes. I thought at least having the balls to try something like this would have earned even a sliver of respect from them because it's something they claim to always want but instead it's the same trash posting we always see.

The lack of respect isn't coming from the 5v2 ambush - you should always prepare to maximize the odds in your favor. Knowing we're a lot more experienced than them, ambushing with less would've been even more foolish. The lack of respect to these foes from the Tribe is driven by three factors:
1.) Them faking Tribal kills in the days prior, and creating sockpuppet copies of my account and trying to stage Treaty Member kills. Faking kills is the worst transgression here, as once that begins, everything becomes *****.
2.) Setting up the ambush by agreeing to a 1v1 duel. If you make an agreement, honor it.
3.) Lying about both the situation and their humors afterwards. You only have to get to post #3 before Realak is claiming their humors were only as high as 50-80, when in reality their top fellow came in over 150. You can't make the claim Realak doesn't speak for the group, if your group has willingly made him your spokesperson. You'll note my initial post pre-edit was not hostile in tone, nor did the first bashing from the Braves come in until after the lies began from the other side.

Want a "nice try, good game?" Then don't precede your half-hearted attempt with a bunch of fabricated *****. Braves respect those who can execute - not those who talk about executing.

As an aside, the whining about naval combat is undesirable, but not too big a deal - some attempt to explain away your failures is always expected. There are two questions you need to be asking yourself. First, why were the ambushers unprepared for the fight to be taken to canoes? They had experienced failure in this situation before, when Darwoth KO'd one of Niko's 8 men and then held them off for some time while reinforcements arrived. Failing to learn from your mistakes is a grave error. Second, in an ambush, those laying the trap should know exactly what they're doing and when, while those being trapped will hopefully panic and fall apart. Why, in your ambush, were the Braves the one executing a plan to precision while our attackers quickly became disorganized and panicked?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Suffragium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Ikpeip wrote:They had experienced failure in this situation before, when Darwoth KO'd one of Niko's 8 men and then held them off for some time while reinforcements arrived. Failing to learn from your mistakes is a grave error.

-PmP

I said both before and during the fight that if the fight leads to the water, fall back. We have NEVER practiced naval combat, so the outcome was not unexpected to me when I heard "they got in their canoes". I've been way too kind with allowing what people may or may not do - from this day on, if any one disobeys an order, they will immediately be excluded from the rebellion.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Suffragium wrote:I said both before and during the fight that if the fight leads to the water, fall back. We have NEVER practiced naval combat, so the outcome was not unexpected to me when I heard "they got in their canoes". I've been way too kind with allowing what people may or may not do - from this day on, if any one disobeys an order, they will immediately be excluded from the rebellion.

Now you're on the right track. Discipline is key.

General George Washington wrote:Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.

More applicable to recent events:

General George Patton wrote:“You cannot be disciplined in great things and indiscipline in small things. Brave undisciplined men have no chance against the discipline and valour of other men. Have you ever seen a few policemen handle a crowd?”

However - if the plan was not to chase to water, why was the ambush sprung so very close to a river?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Brona » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 pm

I always miss all the fun : (
Brona

Postby Yasso » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:45 pm

alloin wrote:Rage, swearing, butthurt-ery, lies and slander is all I can see in this thread.

Waiting for the refrence to all of this, alloin :)

Since Niko posted his char sheet:

Was fun while it lasted :lol:
Yasso

Postby Suffragium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Ikpeip wrote:However - if the plan was not to chase to water, why was the ambush sprung so very close to a river?

Faithfully,

-PmP

The plan was for one of our men to lead away you from the river and drain your phlegm.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Yasso wrote:Since Niko posted his char sheet:

Learn2Glutton m8!
RobertoKarlos

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses