Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Postby Yasso » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 am

Kaios wrote:
alloin wrote:Because the non-tribe ppl have to lie about everything, are just plain-ass stupid (like you) or keep bashing tribe after a real pvp-fight, even though they always says tribe only summonkills...

How are they lying? They attempted a fight and they lost and now they are trying to discern the reason why. I watched the part in the video where they say they got stunlocked and perhaps it is possible to get out. However, obviously the Tribe players who have more experience are going to know how to do this. That doesn't mean the non-tribe are lying it just means Realak and his friends have less experience which is the truth.

They attempted to retaliate against the Tribe and all they get in return is a bunch of insults and when it's from non-tribe people like you all it shows me is what a little ***** you are. I hope they had fun in the process

Seeing all this hate & stupidity makes me want to join the Tribe !!!

You're a pretty pathetic person. Go ahead and join them then if that's what you want to do but it's clear you're already on their ***** so I don't see what difference it would make towards your forum posting. A bigger ego, maybe.

We only lost because we didnt know of a stupid broken mechanic (or two incase of the leapat thing alloin is talking about), but as you know this is regular tribe attitude, just get used to it!
Also alloin, i seem to have missed the part where we lied and kept bashing tribe after the fight, i also missed the part where a canoe fight was a "real" pvp fight. If the 2 dudes didnt run for the river they would have been killed (Which is obviously why they did it)

Ikpeip wrote:Yasso quickly had himself cornered at the end of a river and took to land - in his panic, he left his canoe, and at this point his fate was sealed. He ran another couple dozen steps before apparently giving in, and was killed by Badger.

I know you like to write fancy stuff and glorify tribe and all, but i'm affraid i wasnt "cornered" at the end of the river and i didn't leave my canoe cause i paniced. I knew this was over the moment the other 3 guys went down, i was simply delaying my death further and decided to just exit the canoe and make a run for it, which i know was gonna fail anyway. :P
Now i bet some ***** will be like: "you knew it was over because we are too pro for you". No, it was over because i had the least biles, i was outnumbered, and they had the better gear. Plus the fact that i wasn't willing to go around in a canoe forever.
Yasso

Postby alloin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:43 am

Exactly the reactions I was expecting, only confirms my thoughts.

An ambush doesn't equals a win, you lost to better, smarter and nicer people. Get over it ! (for the xth time)

Rage, swearing, butthurt-ery, lies and slander is all I can see in this thread.

About the stunlocking, its clear that you guys failed, in the video, you see 2 people coming out of your so called stunlock, including the last one that is probably Yasso.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby vienradzis » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:29 am

Yeah nice in start they state that their higest biles where 75 in end they say 150 :) so we need double every nummber they say to be clsoe to reality?
vienradzis

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 pm

JohnCarver wrote:As for the rebuilding of the lost characters, the RL timer should be less of a thing in July so I'm excited to see what you guys do with this combat experience under your belt and the ability to make new warriors.

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE 500+ CHARACTERS.

Why would you end the only thing keeping us from what happened last world. What exactly are the plans to make it easier to raise character biles while also limiting people from building humour monsters like last world?

Suffragium wrote:Divine inspiration struck Realak - what if I were to lure these bloodthirsty barbarians out with my own self, alerting my brothers in arms as the indians attempt to chase me down?

You guys made 2 mistakes.

First, you should have just tried the zerg by "accidentally" getting caught off claim and then running towards the zerg attempt. Trying to do all this during a planned 1v1 fight just means they expect something like it. Clearly they planned for the zerg ambush and saw it coming a mile away.

Second, you definitely should not have fought in canoes. You should always fight in the way you know the best. What should have happened is that you should have attacked the weakest indian instead of the strongest. That way you get them down to 1 faster. You should have attacked with the fresh 4 while Realak ran away out of range of combat and healed up and then ran back. They probably still would have won.
Last edited by Claeyt on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Claeyt wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:As for the rebuilding of the lost characters, the RL timer should be less of a thing in July so I'm excited to see what you guys do with this combat experience under your belt and the ability to make new warriors.

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE 500+ CHARACTERS.

Why would you end the only thing keeping us from what happened last world. What exactly are the plans to make it easier to raise character biles while also limiting people from building humour monsters like last world?

If you were not able to make a 500+ character then you were not playing salem.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:50 pm

oh god, you know things have gone full retard when CLAEYT is giving pvp "tips"
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god, you know things have gone full retard when CLAEYT is giving pvp "tips"

he never killed.
he called fight 1 vs 1 is wasted time.
he never fight.

mmm..
i agree with you ;)
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Dallane » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god, you know things have gone full retard when CLAEYT is giving pvp "tips"

lmfao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby niko8 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 pm

I red mostly ***** here. No need to give advises if you have never been in this kind of situation. The battle on the water is the worst. I was aware of it and I didn't expect that the battle could end on the water this time. But had no choice as to protect koed friends on the water. So after several attempts to avoid Badger to make a killing blow I was stun locked on the water by Paul and could not escape from it. Nothing worked to get away. I could not even move at any direction at all, without even mention any combat actions.

I confirm that it was my own stupidity to be trapped like that. But still I don't regret my loss, moreover I think it was a honor to me to fight on the side of such brave team. We tried to fight with the most experienced dudes instead of killing noobs near Boston.

Heroes never die :arrow:

here is my one...

niko8

Postby vienradzis » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:26 pm

niko8 wrote:I red mostly ***** here. No need to give advises if you have never been in this kind of situation. The battle on the water is the worst. I was aware of it and I didn't expect that the battle could end on the water this time. But had no choice as to protect koed friends on the water. So after several attempts to avoid Badger to make a killing blow I was stun locked on the water by Paul and could not escape from it. Nothing worked to get away. I could not even move at any direction at all, without even mention any combat actions.

I confirm that it was my own stupidity to be trapped like that. But still I don't regret my loss, moreover I think it was a honor to me to fight on the side of such brave team. We tried to fight with the most experienced dudes instead of killing noobs near Boston.

Heroes never die :arrow:

here is my one...

Glad to see that you dont cry like Realek! Nice Biles! You should be on http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9500!
vienradzis

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses