Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Good evening,

Today, Realak offered Badger a 1v1. Badger accepted, but suspected a trap (Realak is known to be a poor PvPer, so him offering the duel was highly suspicious). To ensure no foul play, I stood by as proctor.

During the duel, Realak kept drawing Badger farther and farther east, away from Townsville. this confirmed our suspicions that he had help on the way, but Badger and I weren't too concerned. How many fools would really be willing to die for Realak?

The answer, it turns out, is at least four. As soon as the first dishonorable scoundrel appeared on screen, I joined Badger's assault on Realak and the would-be rapper was quickly downed. Badger murdered Realak on the spot as I ran interference, and the other brigands turned up. Four felons don't stand a chance against two Braves, but they were too stupid to realize we had them outnumbered.

Badger took to the river as I ran alongside it, two criminals in pursuit of each. My pursuers jumped into canoes on the river as well, assuming that was my intent. I then turned away from the river, dropping combat with both and regenerating my humors, then spun back to the river with them still in pursuit, now a couple minutes behind Badger and the two thugs chasing him.

My pursuers became overconfident and I was able to stunlock both. They were not intelligent enough to figure out how to escape, and were KO'd. The two uni-brow'd fellows chasing Badger turned back hoping to save their KO'd friends, which allows Badger to regenerate his humors as well. At this point they should have run off, as the numbers were now even and they were clearly outmatched. Fortunately, those who break the law tend to have poor judgement, and they ran back right into my waiting arms. I quickly KO'd the third, as Badger chased the fourth (revealed in this thread to be Yasso). Yasso quickly had himself cornered at the end of a river and took to land - in his panic, he left his canoe, and at this point his fate was sealed. He ran another couple dozen steps before apparently giving in, and was killed by Badger.

At least one opponent had about 150 blood, with 2 others near 100. Realak probably had about 40 blood if that. I'm not sure about the fifth.

The version Realak tried to spin is almost completely ***** - I did not attack him in his 1v1 before his friends showed up, as he claimed. At no point were we led into a fenced in area. He did not run out of phlegm, but got caught on a cliff where he was leap-at stun'd and then stabbed down. His "epic dodges" are fraudulent as well - he just turned on Run and went straight east. Nor, as he claimed, were all the assailants "50-80 humors."

Screenshots follow. The best parts of the action I don't have screenshots for, as I was otherwise occupied.

Me with two of the downed fiends on the river. There was a third I had already murdered, but corpses disappear rapidly over water. On the shore are three onlookers who were too cowardly to bring their own characters to the fight.

Badger and I chasing Yasso. At this point he had abandoned his canoe. Badger's movement line can be seen on the bottom of the screen - he had stayed behind long enough to destroy Yasso's canoe so he couldn't come back to it.

Looting Yasso.

Badger collecting his scalp.

After the fight, going back to check out Realak's corpse.

v/r,

-Dangerous Dan Dabrowski
Last edited by Ikpeip on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ikpeip

Re: Tribe Ambushed 2v5

Postby Suffragium » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 pm

We obviously need a ***** of practice in canoes.

Edit: best video of the fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJxtFpI ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Suffragium on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Realak » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 pm

We attempted pvp with 50-75 humors and one over 100 against double or more.
The humor difference was too great, and you get no bonus for being the large group in pvp.
The tribes hard work and practice shows, as well as their up to date knowledge on current broken mechanics (stomp)

You must admit the trap I set had you surprised.

Real pvp in salem? the ***** is this? ¦]

also, stomp spam op, needs a nerf. You can keep someone constantly stun locked.

Story Below

VIDEO OF THE ABUSE IN ACTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIbU_33 ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Realak on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby Frakked » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 am

I believe I watched a YouTube on constant stun in old world... long, long ago.

This is not a new discovery... perhaps just one that need a new look by 'new' Devs.

Realak wrote:

No such thing as spam... I've tried to spam stomp with rabbits... and after 4-5 in a row... I always end up 'dizzy'... I'd say you didn't have gob path enabled (as I didn't in my rabbit chase)... and just got unlucky.

Combined double posts. Come on guys this isn't rocket science, edit your posts.

~TotalyMeow
Frakked

Postby Orcling » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:12 am

Frakked wrote:
Realak wrote:

No such thing as spam... I've tried to spam stomp with rabbits... and after 4-5 in a row... I always end up 'dizzy'... I'd say you didn't have gob path enabled (as I didn't in my rabbit chase)... and just got unlucky.

In "pvp", whoever you're fighting will be ***** dead before you're dizzy. If you get a stun in, you have pretty much won.
Orcling

Postby dafels » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 am

haha, salem's combat is so bad.... :lol:
Would not ever play this game.
this game sucks
dafels

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:17 am

Wow it was super nice, i really enjoy the fight haha, sadly it ended with the canoe stuff which was really boring. I hope the devs fix the game so you can pump at least 100biles alts faster, the server will see a lot of fights like this one.
RobertoKarlos

Postby neored9 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 am

RIP REBELLION

DAT REP DOE

#TRIBEALWAYSWINS

Last edited by neored9 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
neored9

Postby Realak » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 am

neored9 wrote:RIP REBELLION

DAT REP DOE

#TRIBEALWAYSWINS

It's not over 8-)

Stomp I think deserves some looking into. how is permanent chain stomp fair? it allows no counter play.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby Hose » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 am

neored9 wrote:RIP REBELLION

DAT REP DOE

#TRIBEALWAYSUSINGBUGS
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Next

Return to House of Burgesses