Main MM Tribe Vault Found! "The Danger Zone"

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Main MM Tribe Vault Found! "The Danger Zone"

Postby Biddas » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 am

Darwoth wrote:according to the real biddas in game this is claeyt using his old roanoke account without permission, which means claeyt is sockpuppeting to talk to himself along with using accounts that are not his and thus should be banned from the forums forever on all accounts.

I am not Cleayt, I am Biddas.

I'm trying to show how myself and others should behave on the forums. It'd be a better game and a better world if we tried to be a little nicer to each other every day. In that respect I'd like to compliment your deep 'Southern Drawl'. It's very American and unique on our Vent channel. :D

This account is known to have belonged to Brego in the past, and Claeyt has admitted to having acquired the account information at some point. Whether that information was freely given or stolen is a matter of some debate and as it was a very old debate and Brego never expressed a concern to me with getting control of the account back, I have let the issue lie. However, now he has, so until this is worked out, this account is banned. Additional actions may be taken pending John Carver's review upon his return from Sweden.

~TotalyMeow
Biddas

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 am

i have not been in a vent but for once with binks and once with chief in a private channel in like the last 6 years, thus you can not possibly be biddas.

Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:36 am

Darwoth wrote:i have not been in a vent but for once with binks and once with chief in a private channel in like the last 6 years, thus you can not possibly be biddas.

Maybe he listened to your interview. :roll:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Binks » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 am

Claeyt wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i have not been in a vent but for once with binks and once with chief in a private channel in like the last 6 years, thus you can not possibly be biddas.

Or maybe you are posting under the account you hacked and stole from Biddas. I hope John takes extreme actions against you so the next person thinks 10 times about hacking someones account.
Binks

Postby Claeyt » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:01 am

Binks wrote:
Claeyt wrote:

Or maybe you are posting under the account you hacked and stole from Biddas. I hope John takes extreme actions against you so the next person thinks 10 times about hacking someones account.

I didn't hack ****. He literally posted that he gave it to me.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 am

The issue is being looked in to now and further discussion here will have no effect on the final judgement.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Binks » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 am

Claeyt wrote:I didn't hack ****. He literally posted that he gave it to me.

***** you liar. I can't wait for John to get back from Sweden to handle this.
Binks

Postby Cleayt » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 am

So they let their bell drop so what. All they need to do is refill it and they'll have permissions back. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cleayt

Postby Kaios » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:37 am

Binks wrote:***** you liar. I can't wait for John to get back from Sweden to handle this.

"I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MOM GETS HOME YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN SOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE !!!"
Kaios

Postby Dudaz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Kaios wrote:
Binks wrote:***** you liar. I can't wait for John to get back from Sweden to handle this.

"I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MOM GETS HOME YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN SOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE !!!"

nonsense
Dudaz

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses